Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

His ‘methods’ were out of date in the 2000s, let alone 2019/2020.

Embarrassing that he’s managing a club like ours but it tells you all you need to know about Ashley and his lack of ambition, like a parasite milking its host dry while ensuring it stays barely alive.

How anyone can support the current state of this club is beyond me and how anyone can give the amount of s*** to people who are sick of it that I see on here at times is beyond me too.

Look mate, tell you what a lot are sick of, we all know the sacred fews  position, we don’t need to hear you keep banging on about it all day every day, you hate it all, we get it, rehashing the same comments every f***ing day is tedious to read.

Posters waiting for Bruce to trip up to have a fun all  night taking the p*ss out of posters who just want to support some sort of NUFC , not Ashley, the clique will be happy sitting all smug knowing NUFC have lost tonight, wow, what a life.Nothing is going to change in a hurry so keep up with the bitterness towards the team and fans who just want Newcastle to win football games eh?

The board is toxic. 50% of the posters are wanking themselves silly when we lose. The constant posting in match threads, desperate for us to lose is f***ing grim man.

I don't why the toxic c***s even post in the match thread? If I wanted the Toon to lose and crash and burn - I WOULDN'T WATCH THE GAME AND I WOULD POST IN MATCH THREADS ON A f***ing FAN MESSAGEBOARD.

I'd go for a walk. Go the cinema. Play on my PS4. Go out with my Missus. Hang out with my friends.

But then again, I'm not a creep, crying for attention and behaving like an repetitive arsewipe. It is what it is, I guess.

You are the most pathetic of the lot after posting that s****.

f*** off you tosspot. You can't answer my point. Why would anybody post in a match thread cheering when the other team score?

What's the benefit? Why would you do it? It's attention seeking and sad.

Toon25 wishing Bruce "the fat c***" has a "heart attack". It's disgusting man.

That’s canny bad like wanting the fat c*** to have a heart attack. The NHS doesn’t deserve that like.

This is a horrendous comment and nobody says a word. Imagine somebody saying that about your family? You'd be fuming.

Honestly this board has totally gone to shit.

Can someone explain what Bruce has done in the last couple of games that has led to 4 gifted opposition goals, complete incompetence by Lee Mason and VAR deciding not involve themselves in clear errors?

This place would be up in arms with the players and officials defending Rafa but because Bruce doesn’t fit the bill then he gets the stick for whatever goes wrong.

It will unravel at some point but there’s some absolute horse shit being spouted around here. I’m sick of saying this but Ashley should be the target, at his work, in the media, when he’s on the street, rinse and repeat his broken promises at some point he will break.

The fractions within the support, divide and conquer is shocking given we all have a common enemy.

We played well at times yesterday, were a goal up and should have been playing against 10 men at OT when we decided to dish out presents. Rafa couldn’t have stopped these errors, they may not have happened but that would be the fates not the manager making the officials getting decisions right or players not under hitting passes.

Nope, I’ll target Bruce too thanks. When you’re getting pundits telling us how great he’s doing, ‘better than this time last season’ bollocks, then I’ll keep twisting the knife. Bloke is a fraud of a Premier League manager and I hope he fucks off.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

Embarrassing that he’s managing a club like ours but it tells you all you need to know about Ashley and his lack of ambition, like a parasite milking its host dry while ensuring it stays barely alive.

How anyone can support the current state of this club is beyond me and how anyone can give the amount of s*** to people who are sick of it that I see on here at times is beyond me too.

Look mate, tell you what a lot are sick of, we all know the sacred fews  position, we don’t need to hear you keep banging on about it all day every day, you hate it all, we get it, rehashing the same comments every f***ing day is tedious to read.

Posters waiting for Bruce to trip up to have a fun all  night taking the p*ss out of posters who just want to support some sort of NUFC , not Ashley, the clique will be happy sitting all smug knowing NUFC have lost tonight, wow, what a life.Nothing is going to change in a hurry so keep up with the bitterness towards the team and fans who just want Newcastle to win football games eh?

The board is toxic. 50% of the posters are wanking themselves silly when we lose. The constant posting in match threads, desperate for us to lose is f***ing grim man.

I don't why the toxic c***s even post in the match thread? If I wanted the Toon to lose and crash and burn - I WOULDN'T WATCH THE GAME AND I WOULD POST IN MATCH THREADS ON A f***ing FAN MESSAGEBOARD.

I'd go for a walk. Go the cinema. Play on my PS4. Go out with my Missus. Hang out with my friends.

But then again, I'm not a creep, crying for attention and behaving like an repetitive arsewipe. It is what it is, I guess.

f*** off you tosspot. You can't answer my point. Why would anybody post in a match thread cheering when the other team score?

That’s canny bad like wanting the fat c*** to have a heart attack. The NHS doesn’t deserve that like.

This is a horrendous comment and nobody says a word. Imagine somebody saying that about your family? You'd be fuming.

It was a joke, I don’t think I’ve ever referred to Bruce as a fat cunt or anything like that. I know lots of fat people!

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

And yet you are calling people tosspot and telling them to fuck off? Unreal.

Can someone explain what Bruce has done in the last couple of games that has led to 4 gifted opposition goals, complete incompetence by Lee Mason and VAR deciding not involve themselves in clear errors?

This place would be up in arms with the players and officials defending Rafa but because Bruce doesn’t fit the bill then he gets the stick for whatever goes wrong.

It will unravel at some point but there’s some absolute horse shit being spouted around here. I’m sick of saying this but Ashley should be the target, at his work, in the media, when he’s on the street, rinse and repeat his broken promises at some point he will break.

The fractions within the support, divide and conquer is shocking given we all have a common enemy.

We played well at times yesterday, were a goal up and should have been playing against 10 men at OT when we decided to dish out presents. Rafa couldn’t have stopped these errors, they may not have happened but that would be the fates not the manager making the officials getting decisions right or players not under hitting passes.

It's not just the couple of defeats lately that is making people give Bruce grief, it's the fact it is blatantly obvious how bad he is, clueless changes which actually make us worse by losing shape etc.  Causing injuries by playing unfit players. I'm not going to list all of his flaws as if people don't see it, then so be it.

As for aiming at Mike, the 2 things aren't mutually exclusive, people can dislike Bruce and protest against Ashley, although the latter just doesn't seem to happen other than those who have decided to stay away, which obviously irked him and has now been overcome by the free ticket carry on.  Bruce also deserves his share of grief for that, he's absolutely complicit in keeping Ashley's narrative going. His job should be made toxic imo.

I get there's been errors over the past few games which aren't his fault, but certain things (I feel) wouldn't have happened, for example, the shit defending which led to Dubravkas 1st mistake v man u.

Guest Howaythetoon

I absolutely despise him. One of the most transparently inept managers in the football pyramid. Horrendously fortunate to have such thick cunts operating the club

And those in the ground, endorsing the appointment...and those filling away ends, again endorsing it.

And those in match threads wanting him to do well!

Guest Howaythetoon

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

:lol:

I'm shocked at the amount of people defending/supporting Bruce.

I've learned my lesson on this one I'm afraid. I thought Pardew could develop into a good manager, I was wrong. I thought McClaren might be the right fit for the club, despite his record, I was wrong.

It turns out leopards dont change their spots. Once a shite manager, always a shite manager. Those supporting Bruce are just delaying the inevitable, the slow destruction of the side Rafa built.

It doesn't matter how much money we spend, or how many free tickets we give away, Steve Bruce as an appointment was a death by 1000 cuts and proof that this owner has no clue about football and no ambition to learn.

I mean what are those sympathetic to Bruce hoping will happen? That he's turned into a good manager over night? It doesn't happen, it wont happen, it has never happened.

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

Are you comparing wishing a heart attack on someone to a poster on a forum telling another poster to fuck off?

Bruce is a direct symptom of Mike Ashley and the way he handles the football club. Just like Pardew was. Obviously. Imagine just continuing, ”supporting the team” like nothing has happened, every time Mike Ashley fucks you in the arse.

Thing is though, people are high and mighty about, "shouldn't wish a heart attack on anyone".

I cant remember anyone being so defensive in the MA thread.

I think it's tosspot behaviour wishing it on anyone tbh, but I can objectively understand why people might take that view with MA. Bruce? Nah.

Anyone getting teary over a couple of "fuck offs" and "tosspot" on a forum are massive snowflakes.

Fella hasn’t got a clue.

He called me the most pathetic poster on the board and I responded. HTT told me to fuck off the other day and I said nothing.

Calling somebody a tosspot in response to being insulted, isn't the same as wishing our football manager has a heart attack and dies.

Nobody is expecting to do anything but keep us in the PL if possible and that’s clearly his remit. Doesn’t make him complicit, would you have turned down the job, he’s almost the perfect appointment for Ashley.

Bruce bashing when we’re doing ok simply comes across elsewhere as part of the deluded Geordies rhetoric, save it for when it turns, there may not be too long to wait given our fixtures, injuries, squad depth and lack of goals.

Looking at MOTD just reinforces what I thought at the match; we were done over and the pundits didn’t appear overly bothered.

Thing is though, people are high and mighty about, "shouldn't wish a heart attack on anyone".

I think it's tosspot behaviour wishing it on anyone tbh, but I can objectively understand why people might take that view with MA. Bruce? Nah.

Anyone getting teary over a couple of "fuck offs" and "tosspot" on a forum are massive snowflakes.

So wishing a heart attack is ok, if it's on someone you dont like?

I dont particularly dislike Bruce, the person, therefore I dont wish a heart attack on him. As a manager hes appalling and therefore he should be shot like a rabbit with mixy.

Nobody is expecting to do anything but keep us in the PL if possible and that’s clearly his remit. Doesn’t make him complicit, would you have turned down the job, he’s almost the perfect appointment for Ashley.

Bruce bashing when we’re doing ok simply comes across elsewhere as part of the deluded Geordies rhetoric, save it for when it turns, there may not be too long to wait given our fixtures, injuries, squad depth and lack of goals.

Looking at MOTD just reinforces what I thought at the match; we were done over and the pundits didn’t appear overly bothered.

Erm, I dont expect us just to remain in the premiership. I expect us to aim for top 6. The fact we have a shite owner and shite manager are irrelevant to my expectations.

Our expectations shouldn't change because the owner and manager dont match them. It's the owner and manager than should change.

I'm not spending a penny on the club. I'm not going to games. I didn't want Bruce here and I want Ashley out.

I can't want us to lose. I just can't do it. I understand people feel differently. But because I call people out for calling Bruce a "fat cunt" and I'm disgusted that posters are wishing Bruce to have a "heart attack" - and that makes me a "Bruce Lover" it's just insane. Absolutely fucking insane.

Why would you post "Get in :lol:" or "Let's have another Everton ;D" or some shit in the match thread? It just winds me up man. Can't believe posters are defending it man? If you feel that strongly that you want Newcastle to lose every game, I just don't get why you'd constantly post in the match threads. Makes zero sense to me. Why not ignore the Toon and don't watch? Wait until Ashley has left and then come back? Would that not be logical?

So wishing a heart attack is ok, if it's on someone you dont like?

I dont particularly dislike Bruce, the person, therefore I dont wish a heart attack on him. As a manager hes appalling and therefore he should be shot like a rabbit with mixy.

No it's never ok in a football context.

Bruce is a direct symptom of Mike Ashley and the way he handles the football club. Just like Pardew was. Obviously. Imagine just continuing, ”supporting the team” like nothing has happened, every time Mike Ashley fucks you in the arse.

I've stopped going to the games. I'm not spending any money on the club at all. I want Ashley out but I can't wish we lose. To me that is a fair position. I'm not just supporting the team like nothing has happened.

What the Bruce supporters fail to see is that he’s just a conduit for Ashley’s advisors, allowing them to pick the players they want to sign, and the fact that every time we have a coach in this mould we end up relegated. That’s my frustration.

What needs to be remembered is Bruce was 11th or 12th choice. The brand is so toxic and the terms of coaching this club meant no one wanted to come here, Shearer advised against managing here.

Bruce is not the right man for this club but he’s the right man for the owner.

This is what I can't abide about the Bruce sympathisers here. They hate it when Bruce is 'unfairly criticised', yet they won't ever give him proper backing which would at least make their viewpoint somewhat logical. If you think it will all unravel under his stewardship, why the fuck would you have a problem with fans calling it what it is? An appointment made purely to oversee our degradation as a club.