Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

'Unbeaten in 7 games' seems to be the new propaganda tag line.

Seen it from both Edwards and now Pete Graves today.

Completely ignores the fact 3 of those 7 were against league one opposition, and two of them we scraped draws!

I’m looking forward to the tweets when that 7 game run comes to an end tonight.

Once we go on a losing streak, it'll be the fans who get the blame for putting too much pressure on him and how "they have never really took to Bruce despite him doing better than Rafa."

You just watch...

Tells the press to do one by insulting his players then insults his players himself.

He has now had two windows to get another competent striker if that is what he is complaining about. There is no excuse.

Absolutley no clue.

If you look at the stats for pass completion rate in the final third, Newcastle are the worst in the premier league, so not sure even a striker is going to be able to do much if he never sees the ball in the penalty area. The football we are producing is absolutely rancid, and Bruce has no idea how to fix it. He's not a coach, he's a glorified Terry Mac.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-tactics-steve-bruce-benitez-17680871

So he’s saying that his team can’t pass and can’t run fast. Unfukinbeliveable!

"I could change tomorrow like *this*, open us up, play open and expansive football, play the way Norwich play quite easily but for me,  it's all about keeping the club where we need to be.

:lol:

Even against the likes of Man City and Liverpool I didn't expect us to be dominated under Rafa. With Bruce it's every single game, even against the mighty League 1 Oxford.

But aye Bruce could things just like *this* if he wanted to. 

Even against the likes of Man City and Liverpool I didn't expect us to be dominated under Rafa. With Bruce it's every single game, even against the mighty League 1 Oxford.

But aye Bruce could things just like *this* if he wanted to.

I mean, I love Rafa and loathe Bruce as much as the next guy, but we were regularly dominated by big teams (pretty much every time we played them) under Rafa.

We weren’t dominated by Norwich though!

Bruce has been in the job for 7 months, he has had two transfer windows and signed 8 players to which he has said himself he was delighted with all of the signings made. Yet, he is still bullshitting that he can't change tactics or even get the players to string 3 passes together. Lejeune and Schar are probably the best passers of the ball in the squad yet they find themselves on the bench. He apparently wants Shelvey, Hayden, Ritchie and the Longstaff brothers tied down to longer contracts, but why would he if he feels they can't control or pass a football. Look what Dean Smith managed to do with Villa's style of football after Bruce was sacked. Villa fans said the football was turgid under Bruce, but Smith with the same group of players made them more attractive and successful.

The reality is that Bruce is a fraud and he has managed to create this myth about himself that he has this attacking football philosophy waiting to be unleashed, but Benitez who has been gone since the summer is preventing him from doing so. Bruce is not a deep thinker of the game and he doesn't have this complicated and sophisticated style of football that only a handful of specific players can make work. Not one journalist who have been asked numerous times can explain what Bruce's style of football is, they have only said he is a nice guy and that's about it. Bruce has been in management for over 20 years and I have not heard any fan of his previous clubs or any of his friends in the media say what great football Bruce teams play, but he has conjured a false image of himself and the media have just ran with it. Only Craig Hope has hit the nail on the head by saying there is no identity with this Newcastle team.

"Do you think I tell them: 'Give it to Norwich. As soon as you get it lads, just pass it to a green and yellow shirt?' Do you really really, really, really believe that is me?" he told reporters ahead of the FA Cup fourth-round replay against Oxford. "We have not got enough quality to go and pass the ball around better."

All the players that were responsible for passing the ball and getting the ball higher up the pitch under Rafa are still there in our defence and midfield.

Do Norwich, Villa and Sheffield United really have more 'quality' than we do?! Absolutely not. This man is so crazy.

This man literally does not understand that it is his responsibility to drill the team on shape and movement to facilitate the passing game. This to me is literally unbelievable. He is earning millions as a manager in the top league in the country.

So, in Shelvey, Longstaff, Schar, Lejuene, St Maximim, Bentaleb, Muto, Almiron, Joelinton, Ritchie etc. we don't have enough ability to pass the ball around better than we are at the moment?!  That is literally one of the worst quotes i've ever seen from a football manager.....ever!