Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Seeeeeeeeeeee ya

You plan on watching us next season then? :lol:

Only if Mike has gone.

If not another season of casually checking the scores will hopefully destroy my love for this club.

Remember a couple of weeks ago the pride at only being two behind Southampton. They ended up closer to Europe than us in the end. Would take a punt on Hasenhuttl even with a takeover. Think he could take us up the league playing good football.

Even Hasselhoff would do better :thup: But yeah, I'd not complain if weren't for Hasenhuttl. First we need to wait a few more weeks to see IF the takeover happens..

Like Cabbage-heed will have any say in transfer business next season, if Ashley remains in charge. :D

More bargain basement signings and loan-deals to look forward to, in that case.

He'd be more than happy with it as well. He's probably off to wash Mike's car after the tv interview.

Remember a couple of weeks ago the pride at only being two behind Southampton. They ended up closer to Europe than us in the end. Would take a punt on Hasenhuttl even with a takeover. Think he could take us up the league playing good football.

Even Hasselhoff would do better :thup: But yeah, I'd not complain if weren't for Hasenhuttl. First we need to wait a few more weeks to see IF the takeover happens..

It annoys me when people say how Bruce has done a good job in the circumstances. With the same players, I bet our football would have been better and league position would have been better under him. Even under Ashley, I can’t believe there isn’t some young European manager who’d have not looked at us even under him, and would have considered us. Bruce though, fuck off.