Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Right, so he couldn't have been more delighted with the 3-1 defeat against Spurs, but he's delighted again tonight. I wonder if he's more or less delighted? I mean surely it's more; we weren't soundly and deservedly beaten like the last time he felt delighted. Strange one. I wonder if he's chatting absolute shit?

Guest Butcher

You start the season with 38 points so we have gained 6 points

You start the season with 0 points :lol:

Right, so he couldn't have been more delighted with the 3-1 defeat against Spurs, but he's delighted again tonight. I wonder if he's more or less delighted? I mean surely it's more; we weren't soundly and deservedly beaten like the last time he felt delighted. Strange one. I wonder if he's chatting absolute shit?

O0

While I don't think he's a high enough calibre of manager that we should be employing, I still don't think he necessarily deserves all the abuse he gets from some quarters. In fact some of that stuff on twitter previously was pretty disgusting. At one time I was angry with him for taking Ashley's shilling but I'm over that now. He's only done what he's been able to do and what he's been asked to do - I'm sure he wasn't lying when he said he was brought in to ensure Newcastle were playing Premiership football next season, that's about as high as ambitions get with Ashley owning us, league survival. It's a shame Bruce isn't a better manager but I find I just can't have a pop at him when he's accomplished his mission for this season, albeit perhaps with some help from other teams being in a worse situation.

We’ve conceded more, scored less , finished lower in the table  but aye fucking mint Bruce.

One of the worst managers I’ve witnessed , he’s fucking winged it all season, thieving a living .Clearly not having a clue what he’s doing, I’ve no idea how he’s cobbled over 40 points.

Bacon munching fraud , they wonder why we lord Benitez....? Because he knows what he’s fucking doing , that’s all..

Now fuck off Bruce

While I don't think he's a high enough calibre of manager that we should be employing, I still don't think he necessarily deserves all the abuse he gets from some quarters. In fact some of that stuff on twitter previously was pretty disgusting. At one time I was angry with him for taking Ashley's shilling but I'm over that now. He's only done what he's been able to do and what he's been asked to do - I'm sure he wasn't lying when he said he was brought in to ensure Newcastle were playing Premiership football next season, that's about as high as ambitions get with Ashley owning us, league survival. It's a shame Bruce isn't a better manager but I find I just can't have a pop at him when he's accomplished his mission for this season, albeit perhaps with some help from other teams being in a worse situation.

He deserves dogs abuse not for not being very good, but for being happy about achieving the mediocrity that the owner asks of him. The guy has no pride in himself otherwise he'd be disappointed to be only on 44 points. The man has no desire to see NUFC develop.

I hate him for contributing towards me hating the club.

And it's this crap and what some fans have become accustomed to that boils my piss!

He has done okay this season. No Perez and Rondon is clearly is a massive loss (which has been underplayed all season on this board). We got lucky, but we had some good wins. Worried pre-season but we were safe a third of the way through the season. Football was super shit at home too many times but 11 wins and 11 draws with a game to go is fine. Clearly we need the takeover and a new manager to progress but Bruce hasn't been a "failure". Obviously no takeover or new manager will be rattled this season but so vital we stayed up this season. So so important.