Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“Hats off to them”. “Stepped up to the plate”. Fuck me his quote repertoire is horrific.

Can just picture him practicing his interview techniques in his bedroom, curtains shut through the day, surrounded by empty takeaway cartons with Mike Basset paused on the vhs.

Guest neesy111

Oh great, he’s coming on 5 Live while I’m driving.

And you're posting on here...............

Just about to set off, don’t you worry.

I'll keep an eye for crashes in South london.

Hahahahahaha

What on earth is he on about?

People are questioning tactics because, it's your tactics, or lack of, as the main reason as to why we are playing shite you thick stupid moron.

The guy is now just showing himself up for the complete and utter clueless cunt that he is.

I've seen a few questioning why we think it's lucky, or saying that it isn't the performance that matters, but the result (no matter how poorly we play to get there, the fact remains we got there). Misinformed people. The one who said we weren't lucky didn't watch the game, was going off shots and possession, if that mattered

I've seen a few questioning why we think it's lucky, or saying that it isn't the performance that matters, but the result (no matter how poorly we play to get there, the fact remains we got there). Misinformed people. The one who said we weren't lucky didn't watch the game, was going off shots and possession, if that mattered

Thanks for clearing that up.  For what it's worth I NEVER read or listen to comments either pre or post games.  I have a brain and I make my own mind up.  What I watched tonight was absolutely atrocious from a supposedly Premier club.  Nuff said!

I'm sure you'll have noticed the account before, guy's called Raheem. Friend of the Ashley family allegedly, which explains why most of his tweets are baiting Newcastle fans. Says Bruce is building a "project" and we're attacking him unfairly because we expect too much. The standard. Good laugh when he tries piping up though

I don’t think he’d have an issue.

“I don’t think I was particularly surprised by his decision. It’s been clear to us as a club for some time that Ryan wasn’t going to sign a new contract with us.

“No-one could have predicted what could have happened with the virus and the season shutting down and getting extended.

“I’ve enjoyed working with Ryan. When you look at his career it’s been one of progression and improvement.

“He didn’t deserve this ending. But circumstances have arose that made it happen. I’m sad for him. Now for it end the way it has, is uncomfortable for me.”

He has a 50% win rate as Newcastle manager against opponents from League 1 or lower (P6, W3, D3).

Alex Ross was sacked as Sunderland manager with a win rate of 50.67% and he was with a club actually at that level.

Sickening attack on Jack Ross