Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It doesn't really matter if he gets sacked or not. Reassuring, in an incredibly depressing way.

I don’t agree, we are going to come close to a good takeover outcome but it will take time and in that time we need to do whatever it takes to stay in this division.

Bruce has been given the players that should be more than enough but we are playing worse than last season.

Bruce will never change and unfortunately his coaching staff are also Z list. One of his most embarrassing performances was Villas play off final against Fulham where I don’t think they registered a shot on target.

It’s not an exaggeration to say we’ve got the worst manager in the league, the only manager i‘d hesitate swapping him for would be Scott Parker.

He simply doesn’t do tactics and has no defined style of play. Players love him because he doesn’t bore them with tactics and they get extra days off.

His management of injured players is also a testament to a bygone era, patch them up and send them out is Brucey’s mantra.

A worse manager we’d have done hard to find, the only plus side is he’s not a smarmy cnut like Pardew.

Bruce will never change and unfortunately his coaching staff are also Z list. One of his most embarrassing performances was Villas play off final against Fulham where I don’t think they registered a shot on target.

It’s not an exaggeration to say we’ve got the worst manager in the league, the only manager i‘d hesitate swapping him for would be Scott Parker.

He simply doesn’t do tactics and has no defined style of play. Players love him because he doesn’t bore them with tactics and they get extra days off.

His management of injured players is also a testament to a bygone era, patch them up and send them out is Brucey’s mantra.

A worse manager we’d have done hard to find, the only plus side is he’s not a smarmy cnut like Pardew.

Good post.

To hear our coaches barking loudly all game the most inane and basic instructions was embarrassing. It was the sort of thing you'd hear over enthusiastic parents yelling out at their kids' football match.

Just one point of disagreement I have with you. I would absolutely have Scott Parker ahead of Bruce.

Good post.

To hear our coaches barking loudly all game the most inane and basic instructions was embarrassing. It was the sort of thing you'd hear over enthusiastic parents yelling out at their kids' football match.

Just one point of disagreement I have with you. I would absolutely have Scott Parker ahead of Bruce.

There isn't a worse manager in the Premier League than Bruce.

I know Spurs have some great attacking players. But it is quite the achievement to go 5 at the back, with a flat 4 in front and still get cut open on every attack.

More and more it just looks like th players are told where they’re playing and that’s it. There seems to be no movement off the ball in attack and defence. We’re just so slow and flat footed all the while. When we have possession it is painful to watch, as we never seem capable of trying to build anything. Playing it out from the back has totally died since Rafa left and all.

You can tell this cunt isn’t really into tactics, or whatever he said. Awful, awful stuff.

I know Spurs have some great attacking players. But it is quite the achievement to go 5 at the back, with a flat 4 in front and still get cut open on every attack.

More and more it just looks like th players are told where they’re playing and that’s it. There seems to be no movement off the ball in attack and defence. We’re just so slow and flat footed all the while. When we have possession it is painful to watch, as we never seem capable of trying to build anything. Playing it out from the back has totally died since Rafa left and all.

You can tell this cunt isn’t really into tactics, or whatever he said. Awful, awful stuff.

Aye. A lot of the players are clearly playing under their own steam. It’s an easy game for most sides playing a Bruceyball side. Look to get them on the back foot as soon as possible. Pin them back, and he won’t have a fucking clue how to deal with it aside from long punts upfield.

Wonder if he’ll see playing Burnley as an excuse to go back to 4-4-2 with Carroll. If he has any conviction in his beliefs then he should do.

its not so much the system, its the players he uses in it.

starting a game with carrol up top with wilson, ffs.

Good post.

There isn't a worse manager in the Premier League than Bruce.

I agree. We always look like part timers, barely knowing what to do with the ball.

This has all the hall marks of McLaren’s season, we had decent players then but he didn’t have a clue how to set them up either.

One of the most alarming things is that Rafa’s well drilled defence has now completely gone. From only losing games by a solitary goal, the number of games where we have conceded 3 or more has become alarming under Bruce.

I could even accept the lack of tactics if we at least tried to play a bit of football, after all Keegan wasn’t a tactical genius. However, he can’t even get us to pass the ball through the midfield, the number of aimless hoofs up the park is reminiscent of football from the 80’s.

The most damning thing for me though is the regression of players, the likes of Almiron and Longstaff have gone backwards under this coaching set up. Hayden and Longstaff looked formidable under Rafa, even Guardiola talked them up after we beat them. With the team we’ve got now Shelvey should be nowhere near the team, those 2 should be the axis to a mobile, quick interchangeable front 4.

As an outsider looking in these days it still irritates the f*** out of me to see us lumbered with a clown like this.