Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest neesy111

Why would Lascelles approach Bruce and say that our football doesn't suit his style of play?  [emoji38] Dudes role is to be a human brick wall.

To get an England place?  Does seem weird.  Maybe something's been lost in the comms and it was about the teams style of play.

When you look at the players he has managed to ruin in 18 months ASM, Longstaff x 2, Schar, Almiron, Lewis to name a few.  If these players were sold now compared to their value before Bruce demoralised them completely, I do wonder how much transfer value he has managed to wipe out???

Why would Lascelles approach Bruce and say that our football doesn't suit his style of play?  :lol: Dudes role is to be a human brick wall.

Surely just because he's not that cultured on the ball doesn't mean he can't have a say in the terrible football being played in front and alongside him?

IF there is still chance of a takeover Ashley will sack Bruce. If he's still here in February I think it'll be clear there isn't a takeover. Bruce will take us down and lose us our best players (imagine our team without ASM and Almiron :lol:)

Ashley possibly might not be happy if the manager alienates two of our most sellable assets

Why would Lascelles approach Bruce and say that our football doesn't suit his style of play?  :lol: Dudes role is to be a human brick wall.

Surely just because he's not that cultured on the ball doesn't mean he can't have a say in the terrible football being played in front and alongside him?

You're absolutely right, I just find the scenario funny. Imagining ASM complaining about not being able to play his game, get on the ball, take players on and Lascelles is standing in the background interjecting like "yeah same".

You're absolutely right, I just find the scenario funny. Imagining ASM complaining about not being able to play his game, get on the ball, take players on and Lascelles is standing in the background interjecting like "yeah same".

He might be thinking that we’re not getting the best out of our material? He’s the captain and a good leader after all.

There's ZERO chance Ashley cans him. Sweet fuck all. He likes him. Bruce takes all the flak, never mutters a bad word, never demands players, never demands training ground improvements and, for as long as he's completely compliant, he'll have a job here.

I honestly think there's a far greater chance of him getting a new contract than sacked.

Ashley also won't give two fucks about the playing staff being unhappy. He had that under Pardew and it was never a factor so all this 'losing the dressing room' shit only matters if it actually counts.

Arteta losing it at Arsenal then maybe.

Bruce here? Totally irrelevant.