Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I reckon it’s a total stand off between him and the club. He wants to get sacked, couldn’t be bothered even trying to repair the mess he’s been allowed to create.

But the club refuse to pay his compensation. They have no idea how to get around it.

And in fairness, he’s in the driving seat in that dispute. He’ll be getting paid either way.

Why not let the print media ask him questions then to put pressure on him. He’s getting such an easy ride. Friends in the media, journalists not allowed to ask questions, no fans in ground.

I’m done with this club. To stick with Bruce and bring in some failed Luton manager to help him has to be the lowest this club has sunk, maybe even lower than carver & kinnear and that’s saying something.

Bruce goes nowhere unless we sink in to the bottom 3 and by then it’ll be too late

Guest neesy111

Club want to stick with him as he's a yes man.

I think fat Mike is sticking with Bruce so that the money to pay him off comes out the new owner’s pocket instead of his.

He doesn't go out of his pocket, it goes out of the clubs money.

I’m done with this club. To stick with Bruce and bring in some failed Luton manager to help him has to be the lowest this club has sunk, maybe even lower than carver & kinnear and that’s saying something.

Bruce goes nowhere unless we sink in to the bottom 3 and by then it’ll be too late

We've also had Kinnear (failed Luton manager) and Richard Money (failed Luton manager) and tried to hire Mick Harford (failed Luton manager) and also employed Lil Fucillo as a scout (failed Luton manager) as well as Jones :lol:

"too harsh" - Fuck the fuck off.

Anything less than calling for this incompetent clown to be immediately peddled is too soft, not the other way round.

Too harsh? Fuck off.

I'm sure supporting this club's giving me Tourette's. :lol:

"Club officials also see some of the criticism on Bruce as too harsh in recent weeks and as a result reduced his media duties to just rights holders at his Press conference ahead of the Leeds game." Tragic

They obviously don't watch the games if they think the criticism is harsh.

If anything it's been massively restrained. Lord help him if a crowd ever gets into the ground to watch....could see him curled in to a ball in a corner rocking back and forth saying over and over 'it's getting better', its getting better'

Beyond feeble from the club

We’ll beat Leeds tomorrow and any questions about Bruce going will be out back another 10 games.

He is overdue an enormous slice of luck

He’s used all that up in his first season. Now he’s relying on actual football nous. Hence the slump.

"Club officials also see some of the criticism on Bruce as too harsh in recent weeks and as a result reduced his media duties to just rights holders at his Press conference ahead of the Leeds game." Tragic

If anything it's been massively restrained. Lord help him if a crowd ever gets into the ground to watch....could see him curled in to a ball in a corner rocking back and forth saying over and over 'it's getting better', its getting better'

That's the only thing that would tempt me back, at the minute.

I'm actually even thinking of drawing up a bingo game made up of his of his excuses and lies of what he will say whenever he is no longer managing us. He'll reflect on his time here with pride and bragging about his achievements but will have a long list of excuses ready to say why it failed and was difficult.

Hope he never has the chance to do so though. Just move to Pluto or somewhere when he's done here.

This is what happens when you have a weak CEO who can't make hard decisions, Charnley used to make cups of tea for Steve Wraith FFS

[emoji38] too harsh. We can't buy a win ffs.

I know Bruce looks like a vulnerable owld biddy but I'm sick of being made to feel like I should treat him like one.

The press are just allowing him to make shit up. Nobody questioning the logic of bringing in coaches because he's utterly incapable of doing the job himself.  :lol:

Doesn't Mike support Chelsea btw? Fat Frank IN.

[emoji38] too harsh. We can't buy a win ffs.

I know Bruce looks like a vulnerable owld biddy but I'm sick of being made to feel like I should treat him like one.

Here we go, typical Geordies expecting too much again. A win!? A fucking win? Be happy if you can get a shot on target, you scumbag. A goal and you should be celebrating like WW2 just ended.

I reckon it’s a total stand off between him and the club. He wants to get sacked, couldn’t be bothered even trying to repair the mess he’s been allowed to create.

But the club refuse to pay his compensation. They have no idea how to get around it.

And in fairness, he’s in the driving seat in that dispute. He’ll be getting paid either way.

should be dismissed for dereliction of duty , its madness him walking away with wad of money for the mess he,s created

I reckon Bruce is being undermined by the club to try and force a resignation.  Once Jones is settled in they will put Bruce on gardening leave and promote Jones to head coach.

Hardly an exciting prospect either based on Jones unsuccessful managerial efforts.

They are looking to undermine bruce imo with these coaching changes.

Yup and hope he buggers off. If I was doing s*** at work and they sent a couple of people to "help" me I'd take it as a massive slap in the face.

absolutely correct