Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I don’t think the performance matters, Ashley won’t even be watching the games, it’s results that matter and until we are in the bottom 3 he is completely safe.

As Keegan said back in 2010, Ashley knows absolutely nothing about football, and the people around him know even less. It seems that still rings true 11 years later which is obviously alarming.

To be quite honest at this point I don't think he even gives a shit if we go down or not. The club is just being left to rot under the stewardship of his mates until it's sold. I believe he's all in on this takeover being pushed through but the new owners will be walking into a Moving/Money Pit scenario. We're a real fixer-upper :lol:

LDWLLWWLDLLDLLLLLL

EsMzecYXEAULNNj?format=jpg&name=small

I was expecting the "Not a town in Wales" banner. I'm unsure whether or not to be disappointed yet.

Okay, we were a bit better second half but Leeds are dreadful at defending and decent sides will score at will.  The bit I liked about Leeds was how they used a little triangle of players to work a bit of space then release the ball quickly to their runners.  Obviously something they work on a lot in training.  Unless Leeds tighten up they will be in the relegation mix

It felt a bit like that last game left before being confirmed relegated where the players take it upon themselves (schar) to try and drag us out the shit and get a result.

But... we still lost. Because we're shit. Because it's been so long since a real coach has given these players any guidance on the training ground.

If you think his little verbal tics are annoying now, if he did take you down and you kept him, you'd start hearing the most annoying of the lot.

"That's the Championship for you" - delivered in such a style intended to remind you he's the master of managing in that league. Also serves as an explaining factor for everything.

Lose at home to Barnsley? "That's the Championship for you"

Limp defeat to Luton? "That's the Championship for you"

Five games, one point? "That's the Championship for you"

It drove us nuts, by far the worst of his limited vocabulary. Worse even than "Roll we sleeves up", "It is what it is", "One day you're the best manager in the world, the next you're a nobody" or the tendency to see a totally different game to everyone else.