Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

More from Newcastle boss Steve Bruce, speaking to MOTD: "Any club, if you take out your best players going forward, they make such a huge difference.

"Fraser has been the one, along with Almiron, who lift the place up with their ability and to be more of a goal threat, we need Ryan Fraser to stay fit.

"If he stays well and Almiron stays well, then hopefully that will create enough to hopefully get us where we want to be.

"This league is demanding and cruel at times. I don't know if I've been on a worse run in 20 years but tonight, I've seen a little bit of something and we will start again tomorrow."

Interesting that he doesn’t mention ASM.

The same guy that has messed Almiron about since he came in :lol:

Best we’ve played in weeks and he hasn’t had chance to play his best team yet.

We had 20 shots and hit the bar if we keep going like that we will be ok.

That’s the gist of what he said.

“Injuries and illnesses but I don’t like making excuse”

“Bielsa praised the team”

“Haven’t has the chance to put my best team out”

Fuck right off you cunt

Because he still hasn't worked out what it is 18 months into the job the fucking cretin.

More from Newcastle boss Steve Bruce, speaking to MOTD: "Any club, if you take out your best players going forward, they make such a huge difference.

"Fraser has been the one, along with Almiron, who lift the place up with their ability and to be more of a goal threat, we need Ryan Fraser to stay fit.

"If he stays well and Almiron stays well, then hopefully that will create enough to hopefully get us where we want to be.

"This league is demanding and cruel at times. I don't know if I've been on a worse run in 20 years but tonight, I've seen a little bit of something and we will start again tomorrow."

Interesting that he doesn’t mention ASM.

Or the fact that he's been constantly benching and subbing Almiron all fucking season to fit in his favourite shite British plodders.

It does feel like he's bought himself more time somehow, but it would be the Ashleyiest thing to sack him after a game we looked alright in. Heres hoping.

I’m sorry, but if you are thinking about sacking a manager, and they have been on the run that Bruce has, then even if they play well but still lose, he has to go.

I don't think we were about to sack him, but that first half would have got Ashley in a panic IMO. The commentators on BT were certainly rattled how bad we were. I think Bruce's celebration of a loss tells you everything about what that second half will mean. Truth is, Ashley doesn't want to sack Bruce, so he'll look for any reason to hold off for now, but that first half must have had his finger itching.

This c***s gonna be on Talk Sport at half time in the Arsenal game.

Way it was announced in Arsenal commentary sounded pretty suspicious...

Hopefully he's been given sack  :rolleyes:

Just be because they missed him before KO.

First half was as bad as ever with the five at the back which never works. A slight surge against an out of form, newly promoted Leeds with one of the worst defences in the league and he's full of it again.

First half was as bad as ever with the five at the back which never works. A slight surge against an out of form, newly promoted Leeds with one of the worst defences in the league and he's full of it again.

I can't believe it :lol: