Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Looks like the number 2 in any ITV detective series

Still don't get how this is going to help...this guy hasn't pulled up any trees anywhere he's been, and isn't exactly a 'yoing' up and coming star since he's 50 already, with his last involvement being taking Bournemouth down.

Maybe he's brought in to teach players what relegation looks like

Looks like the number 2 in any ITV detective series

Still don't get how this is going to help...this guy hasn't pulled up any trees anywhere he's been, and isn't exactly a 'yoing' up and coming star since he's 50 already, with his last involvement being taking Bournemouth down.

Maybe he's brought in to teach players what relegation looks like

He didn’t take Bournemouth down

Honestly, thought I’d wake to him being sacked this morning.

If the second half had been anything like the first half he would have been gone IMO, no one could watch that and see where the next point was coming from. Ashley is praying for a win in the next couple of games otherwise he'll have to act. We still need 17 points from somewhere, and the games are going to start running out.

Have we ever made this big a deal about a coach coming in? I don’t remember Steve stone doing welcome to the club interviews. It really is like he’s the new manager

I was thinking exactly the same. Just the fact he’s got a shirt and jacket on rather than tracksuit.

I don’t see the point of this mind other than he’s there at the club for if Ashley does decide to sack Bruce, Clemence & Agnew. If the two Steves left and he was number 2 it might make a difference, but he’ll find himself number 4 in the pecking order when it comes to ideas, etc.

Will likely get the cold shoulder from Bruce and co. Every training session.

"..lovely insight, thanks for your input graeme. We will take that on board. I think I left something in my office, any chance you could get it?"

"Sure, What was it Steve?"

"Oh yeah.. anything really. Off you pop."

Will likely get the cold shoulder from Bruce and co. Every training session.

"..lovely insight, thanks for your input graeme. We will take that on board. I think I left something in my office, any chance you could get it?"

"Sure, What was it Steve?"

"Oh yeah.. anything really. Off you pop."

"Right lads, let's play"