Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He does that interrupting to try and control the conversation, he’s uncomfortable being exposed to hard questions so if he gets in ahead and leads the topic elsewhere he’ll never have to answer a hard one.

Textbook sociopath move actually.

Sly dig at rafa again, "players have been far to used to sitting deep for a long time in the past"

Someone needs to tell him to sit up and let me finish the question. It's so f***ing rude.

This is what infuriated me about his "Have some respect" plea. He disrespects Rafa every 3rd sentence he utters. He's been obsessed with denigrating the bloke since he got here.

Sly dig at rafa again, "players have been used to sitting deep for a long time in the past"

Someone needs to tell him to sit up and let me finish the question. It's so fucking rude.

Just continuing to dig his own grave tbh, more or less saying he's incapable of imposing his idea after 18 months. He's pathetic.

Just don’t understand why they won’t sack him.

Having a yes man is all well and good, but when said yes man is actively destroying your business...

Exactly. Jones seems the type to just get on with things in any case too and just coach up whatever players he has to work with, and we already have a decent enough bunch to just build on going forward.

Just get Bruce and his band of muppets out of there already. They have been taking the piss for over a year now.

I thought he took training this week. Did he not?

Whoa, don't challenge Luke with facts.  He doesn't do facts, he just likes to wind up the NUFC fans.  Unfortunately for him, when fans are let back in the stadium, I hope he gets absolute s*** kicked out of him!