Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

They attempt to pull him up but none of it really gets through. I think one of them had to basically stop talking to him because it was getting too angry.

I don’t really get why they feel the need to give him air time.

HaHa, that Marc Corby has a right go.

They attempt to pull him up but none of it really gets through. I think one of them had to basically stop talking to him because it was getting too angry.

HaHa, that Marc Corby has a right go.

They should play it with a straight bat because getting bites is exactly what the sad cunt wants.

That would have been my good mate - NUFC 1980-94 on twitter!

The bloke is a clueless charlatan always has been and always will be. He try’s to come over as a WUM, but, he gets basic facts wrong i.e. Rafa not beating the top 6 teams, Jones not taking any training sessions before Everton. The blokes just an all round prick.

Puke was mocking someone on Twitter a year ago telling the lad to stop fawning over Jamie Ruben because he's "not even a Newcastle fan". I promptly sent him the tweet from Jamie telling the chairman of QPR he is a Newcastle fan. Funnily there was no apology.

Puke was mocking someone on Twitter a year ago telling the lad to stop fawning over Jamie Ruben because he's "not even a Newcastle fan". I promptly sent him the tweet from Jamie telling the chairman of QPR he is a Newcastle fan. Funnily there was no apology.

So we should fawn over the Layton Orient fan instead?

how's he ended up so close to brewcy in the first place?

they say opposites attract but they're both snide snakey cunts.

Is he actually close to him or is that just the impression he gives?

He's just a professional contrarian.

how's he ended up so close to brewcy in the first place?

they say opposites attract but they're both snide snakey cunts.

Is he actually close to him or is that just the impression he gives?

He's just a professional contrarian.

He’s tweeted recently saying that Bruce is his friend.

Bruce junior looks like he must have been bored last night as he's gone on a MASS blocking spree of our fans! Most it seems have never tagged him in on their tweets! It seems like hundreds too ha ha ha! What a tit!

Bruce junior looks like he must have been bored last night as he's gone on a MASS blocking spree of our fans! Most it seems have never tagged him in on their tweets! It seems like hundreds too ha ha ha! What a tit!

He’s an absolute bellend.

He gets loads of stick but I remember after we beat Palace he was flapping his gums about keeping the haters quiet and tweeting the Donald Trump video. The Bruce family love playing the “woe is me” victim card, can dish out but cannot take it back. Sooner these bastards aren’t near this club the better.

Find it quite baffling that neither were prepared to go out on loan. Surely playing every week at a team dominating possession near the top of the Championship would have done them the world of good.

If they were offered the chance of going somewhere on loan, they were stupid not to take it, at that stage of their careers. It's another chance to learn the game at first team level, gather experience, and prove to everyone that you're worth a place. Hanging around with a feeling of being hard done by feels like sulking.

If you don't rate the manager, then you should be glad of the chance to get away. If you do rate him, then you should welcome the chance to impress him.

Having said all that, I can't quite believe that both would have been allowed to leave on loan. We don't have that many options in midfield.

When he joined you, and I basically told you all exactly what was going to happen made some predictions about Bruce's tenure with you, pretty sure I mentioned his idiot son being bound to start being a cunt on twitter sooner rather than later.

When he joined you, and I basically told you all exactly what was going to happen made some predictions about Bruce's tenure with you, pretty sure I mentioned his idiot son being bound to start being a cunt on twitter sooner rather than later.

You did indeed mate - it was scary how much you predicted unfolded!

To be fair it is all as predictable as Shelvey starting on Saturday

About as scary as predicting that the sun might come up tomorrow. Everyone but Charnley and Ashley predicted exactly how this appointment was going to go.

You did. :lol:

I think our fans have defeated him though as his last tweet was just after New Year’s Day when he retweeted an NUFC fan and said it is the reason he doesn’t tweet any more. The fucking rat.

About as scary as predicting that the sun might come up tomorrow. Everyone but Charnley and Ashley predicted exactly how this appointment was going to go.

I knew he was going to be absolutely shite to be fair but I didn't expect him to be an antagonising, patronising bellend!