Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Sarcastically hoping someone was dead so they can't own or manage your football team anymore (Ashley, Bruce) is a bit different to "I'm going to come to your house and stab you in your sleep". I've not done either but I'm pretty confident if Bruce had been getting the 2nd example then he'd have gone to police or brought it up sooner.

Just more blowing hot air from the useless trollop.

See the thread about Kevin Keegan has been bumped as well. Talk about a contrast. Keegan came here when we were in the 2nd division, we were basically a David Kelly kick away from getting relegated to the 3rd, but Keegan never made managing us sound like the torture Bruce would have you believe. Useless fat ingrate.

I hate him so much. Do I want him to die? Not really but if he wasnt such a shit manager and complete tosspot the thought would never cross my mind.

Apparently we now live in a utopian world where everyone is super nice to each other and our precious little ears dont have to hear anything we dont like.

Steve Bruce would like to rewind the clock 30 years where there was no social media and only black players had to hear the inner thoughts of the fans.

Big tough centre back Steve Bruce who played football in the late 80s and used to spend his days roughing up centre forwards has had his little feeling hurt. Fuck off.

This is all a bit ugly tbh. I detest Bruce and think he's an unpleasant bloke but incidents like this and the Dean situation should serve as a collective check on the way we talk about other human beings at times. I'm definitely no saint when it comes to Bruce and, particularly in the Pardew years as well, I'll have said some really shitty and spiteful things borne out of hatred and disgust at what was happening to the football club (don't think I've ever wished death on anyone mind). But without the social barrier of the recipient actually reading your hate, the gloves come off and we probably go over the top more times than we'd care to admit.

I dunno. I'm programed to assume Bruce is being disingenuous, cos he is so often, and he really is an awful custodian of the job - for loads of reasons. I just think, despite everything, it's useful to occasionally be reminded not to completely lose yourself in hate. His point about vulnerable people is absolutely true, and we saw what can happen last year with Caroline Flack.

Not meant to sound holier then thou; like I say, I'm no saint.

This is all a bit ugly tbh. I detest Bruce and think he's an unpleasant bloke but incidents like this and the Dean situation should serve as a collective check on the way we talk about other human beings at times. I'm definitely no saint when it comes to Bruce and, particularly in the Pardew years as well, I'll have said some really shitty and spiteful things borne out of hatred and disgust at what was happening to the football club (don't think I've ever wished death on anyone mind). But without the social barrier of the recipient actually reading your hate, the gloves come off and we probably go over the top more times than we'd care to admit.

I dunno. I'm programed to assume Bruce is being disingenuous, cos he is so often, and he really is an awful custodian of the job - for loads of reasons. I just think, despite everything, it's useful to occasionally be reminded not to completely lose yourself in hate. His point about vulnerable people is absolutely true, and we saw what can happen last year with Caroline Flack.

Not meant you sound holier then thou; like I say, I'm no saint.

My problem is that I'm not sure where to draw the line. Am I allowed to call him shite? I would happily say that to his face and he would absolutely deserve it. Is that abuse?

If he is feeling so much abuse, why hasnt he quit for mental health reasons?

I dont want anyone to be genuinely feeling suicidal because of stuff they hear online but I also dont want sackless pieces of shite actively ruining the things I love.

My problem is that I'm not sure where to draw the line. Am I allowed to call him shite? I would happily say that to his face and he would absolutely deserve it. Is that abuse?

I dont want anyone to be genuinely feeling suicidal because of stuff they hear online but I also dont want sackless pieces of shite actively ruining the things I love.

Yep, I think that's fair, and what makes it difficult. Maybe you could say, the line is when it gets personal. But me calling him a liar who I can't stand, is personal. Does it cross the line? I don't think so. If I call him a fat liar who I can't stand and hope does of COVID, that's surely a line crossed?

Yep, I think that's fair, and what makes it difficult. Maybe you could say, the line is when it gets personal. But me calling him a liar who I can't stand, is personal. Does it cross the line? I don't think so. If I call him a fat liar who I can't stand and hope does of COVID, that's surely a line crossed?

Yeah it is, clearly a complete tool but nothing that any club wouldn’t have in it’s fan base.

It absolutely shouldn’t be attached to ‘Newcastle fans’

It probably is a line crossed but we have all sat in a football stadium right? All these ex footballers, commentators, analysts all claiming this is a social media problem is hilarious.

I remember watching us beat Southampton and Kevin Phillip's was upfront for them. He was about 10 yards away and one of our fans stood up and shouted "RAT, RAT, RAT," at the top of his lungs. You could have heard it from the quayside.  :lol: :lol:

Its abuse sure, but it's also just the reality of having thousands of drunk people watching a game of football.

Our spidey senses are tingling. Steve Bruce and Mike Dean have both used this subject to deflect from the terrible job they have been doing.

Can I still say I'd piss on Mike Ashley's grave, or is that too far?

Precisely. I imagine there isnt an NUFC fan on the internet who hasnt wished death on MA. Even momentarily. Can you imagine him getting sympathy from the press?.... oh yes, yes I can.

Of course these arent coordinated.

People like Neil don’t help Bruce’s cause. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but his is just absolutely ludicrous and it winds people up.

It isn’t a coincidence that every set of fans of clubs he’s managed (aside from Hull) detest him. If he is a nice bloke, he doesn’t show it in his interactions with the media. He is a liar and a coward. He’s also a poor football manager, which is why he has the worst record of all who’ve been in charge of over 100 games or something.