Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Would love it the new owners walked in and just went “what the fuck are you two doing here!” 😁

Agreed.

The first thing they should do is clear the lot of cunts out.

2 wins in 11 and stuttered past clubs lower in the ladder than Sunderland through the cup.

Our last 11 games. Won 5 drew 4 lost 2  :lol:

We've only lost 2 out of the last 13 games we've played.

It was 2 wins in 11 in the league.

And one of them was 60minutes against 10 men, on the balance of play we have deserved 2 maybe 3 league wins all season been utter horseshit just unbelievably lucky without this takeover we be down next season, no doubts about that.

Just to remind folk, as if they needed it, what the current form was under 'Deserves a chance' Bruce.

D D L L D W

Wait... people are seriously saying, post-(potential)takeover, that this guy should get a shot? Wow :lol:

I really hope the season doesn’t restart, I reckon he could still take us down, especially if he’s got the hump. Imagine how shit he would be if he tried.  :lol:

I really hope the season doesn’t restart, I reckon he could still take us down, especially if he’s got the hump. Imagine how shit he would be if he tried.  :lol:

Sorry I thought he was trying now, don’t believe we could accidentally be this shit

There’s obviously a reluctance by British ex players or managers to admit that foreign coaches these days are just light years ahead.

Several reasons really, most are bilingual.. easier to communicate directly with foreign players who make up a good portion of most clubs squads now.

But then also, they just seem to be better educated generally and more astute.

Secondly, anyone who’s not a Newcastle supporter is not going to want a world class coach taking over from Steve Bruce.

Think of all the clubs who could potentially be dropping to that sort of mid table mediocrity if this takeover happens and we do things the right way.

Liverpool and City are set up to be competitive for a long time to come. But Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal will be under threat soon from us, Everton for sure under Ancelotti and maybe a side like Wolves as well as Leicester if things keep going well there.

And then you’ll have clubs like West Ham, Crystal Palace, Southampton etc who may have had some ambition to be better at some point who are just irrelevant now.

Lots of salty ex players and managers associated with all those clubs..

Imagine saying with a straight face that a club shouldn't go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa or Nagelsmann but instead stick with Steve fucking Bruce. :lol: Either these people are thick as fuck or just don't want to see another team tarnishing their precious top 6. I'll go with the former.

Imagine saying with a straight face that a club shouldn't go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa or Nagelsmann but instead stick with Steve fucking Bruce. :lol: Either these people are thick as fuck or just don't want to see another team tarnishing their precious top 6. I'll go with the former.

Threatened of course. Have you ever seen one of these protectors of justice put Bruce's name forward for the Arsenal, Manure, Spurs jobs over the past few year? Even suggest him for the likes of Southampton, Everton, West Ham, Watford or bloody Norwich?

Beyond that it is a jobs for the boys, buddy protection ring. Same with the players speaking out. They have it good and keep each other employed.

The supposed player noise for us is all about survival. All the guff will be gone if this goes through. Their only hope is Bruce staying so they can coast some more for a little longer.

Can just imagine Bruce talking to Coutinho

PC : ok boss what do you want me to do

SB : errr, well.....

PC : do I just sit in behind the line to draw in Miggy and ASM

SB : yeah, ya knarr, just......

PC : Boss !!!

SB : Fancy gannin to Greggs for a pasty....

lots of talk of keeping bruce on until end of season. sounds logical but do we really think poch/rafa/whoever else is linked would do worse than bruce in the last 9 games?

if not then would it not be worth getting a new manager in sooner?

even if the new manager got 2 wins that would be fine

i was pro continuinty until end of season sticking with bruce but thinking about it more the lack of progress with him over the season so far what do we have to lose by getting someone more talented in sooner?

lots of talk of keeping bruce on until end of season. sounds logical but do we really think poch/rafa/whoever else is linked would do worse than bruce in the last 9 games?

if not then would it not be worth getting a new manager in sooner?

even if the new manager got 2 wins that would be fine

i was pro continuinty until end of season sticking with bruce but thinking about it more the lack of progress with him over the season so far what do we have to lose by getting someone more talented in sooner?

Yeah, I was initially for Bruce staying on but not sure there is any major benefit in doing so, if the takeover goes through I'd rather a new manager in asap so they can get to work on addressing the squad and focusing on next season

Only logical reasons for keeping Bruce on would be the owners waiting until they don't owe spuds anything for Poch or if another  manager they want has commitments.

If the Pochettino rumors are even true they could also just hire his coaching staff ahead of time (if they aren't under the same restrictions) and have them coach under his instructions until May 30th. Still, when his is available for nothing, poch is likely to have a good two weeks at least to work with the squad before the season resumes. More time than most new managers get during the season and with a team in a reasonably positive position.

Why waste any time?