Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We’d be called cunts for sacking him.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t get the last few games

We would be called cunts anyway by some in the media regardless of when we peddle him

I personally dont want to see this fat useless pleb anywhere near our dugout ever again

We’d be called cunts for sacking him.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t get the last few games

By hypocrites that wouldnt have Bruce near their own club. We are going to be called worse under the new ownership and like Man city fans can attest to it will be potentially a no friends us vs the rest of the world situation. 

I don't see the point in waiting unless it's for reasons I mentioned earlier. This ownership group wants to build the club up from the bottom and have the resources, pull and vision to do it and get pretty much whomever they want. I also don't think they would bat an eyelid making an unpopular decision when it is without any question the best business one. Bruce has his fans in our support but none of them would grumble about the names mentioned to potential replace him. No one that matters to them would be calling them cunts.

Why wait. Its losing ground on preparations for next year. That might appease a small minority but it doesn't make financial sense.

I don’t think Man City peddled the then manager straight away did they?

Hughes was appointed as an up and coming sought after coach. Did well with Wales, well with Blackburn and Man City broke a compensation record to bring him there. He came around the start of June. Takeover was end of August/September. He lasted a year and a half.

Situation was a bit different to ours with Bruce.

Imagine saying with a straight face that a club shouldn't go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa or Nagelsmann but instead stick with Steve fucking Bruce. :lol: Either these people are thick as fuck or just don't want to see another team tarnishing their precious top 6. I'll go with the former.

Threatened of course. Have you ever seen one of these protectors of justice put Bruce's name forward for the Arsenal, Manure, Spurs jobs over the past few year? Even suggest him for the likes of Southampton, Everton, West Ham, Watford or bloody Norwich?

Beyond that it is a jobs for the boys, buddy protection ring. Same with the players speaking out. They have it good and keep each other employed.

The supposed player noise for us is all about survival. All the guff will be gone if this goes through. Their only hope is Bruce staying so they can coast some more for a little longer.

I do actually remember Paul Ince saying Bruce would be perfect for Man Utd a while back. Says it all really

Imagine saying with a straight face that a club shouldn't go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa or Nagelsmann but instead stick with Steve fucking Bruce. :lol: Either these people are thick as fuck or just don't want to see another team tarnishing their precious top 6. I'll go with the former.

Threatened of course. Have you ever seen one of these protectors of justice put Bruce's name forward for the Arsenal, Manure, Spurs jobs over the past few year? Even suggest him for the likes of Southampton, Everton, West Ham, Watford or bloody Norwich?

Beyond that it is a jobs for the boys, buddy protection ring. Same with the players speaking out. They have it good and keep each other employed.

The supposed player noise for us is all about survival. All the guff will be gone if this goes through. Their only hope is Bruce staying so they can coast some more for a little longer.

I do actually remember Paul Ince saying Bruce would be perfect for Man Utd a while back. Says it all really

https://talksport.com/football/462472/manchester-united-next-manager-latest-paul-ince-urges-club-to-replace-jose-mourinho-with-steve-bruce-instead-of-ole-gunnar-solskjaer/

Yeah there was a spell where Hughes was a step above the rest of the PFMs. Lost it since QPR.

Saying that I’m sure he did a decent job at Stoke for a few years too.

Hughes did ok at places where he wasn't given vast sums of money to spend.

Guest reefatoon

Aye, Shola can fuck off too the useless bastard that he is. All Ashley’s minions can do one.

I wonder what Steve has been doing to make sure the squad have been keeping fit ready to restart the season

"Order salad instead of chips with the kebab lads. Training's starting up again soon!"

Anyone with pride would just walk/offer to take redundancy on the basis that they aren't the right person to take the club all the way forward.

I kind of hope he ends up like that guy in office space where they keep moving his desk until he ends up in the boot room wondering why he isn't getting paid after his 2 years is up.

Guest Butcher

Even if he's not doing much of the coaching he must be doing something right as we're 13th in the table. Many fans, pundits and experts thought we'd go down.

We won a lot of points late on in games and team spirit has played a big part in that. "Players taking the piss". Fucking hell.

We've scored a lot from set penises, some of them were really well worked, but I guess it was just luck.

He's made the wide CBs take the throw-ins, allowing the WB to push further forward.

Here you can see Schar, not Manquillo taking the throw, allowing Manquillo to join the attack. It resulted in a goal. Pua luck

I've not watched us much this season, as my motivation went with Rafa, but to say "the average clued up football fan could do the job Bruce did" just stinks of agenda driven bollocks. You hate him. I get it. It clouds your view.

I'm not saying Bruce is a good manager, but a lot of people on here are absolutely hellbent on not giving him any credit what so ever. It's so desperate.

Don't you work as a scout? :lol: jesus

When someone comes out and says tactics are nonsense and that he doesnt believe in them, it's hard to believe he actually had anything to do with tactical decisions such as the one you're referring to.

This is the bloke who made a sub and played people out if position until they sorted themselves out while he stood on the side line shouting 'what the fucks going on'.

Nah, he's fuckin shit and deserves no credit, if that makes me desperate then fair enough, same as Pardew when he lucked his way to 5th through the players, doesn't deserve anything from us.

Guest Butcher

The throw in thing is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but there's clearly some thought behind it.

Sorry for the jesus comment btw. No need for that.

Anyway. Hopefully he's gone soon anyway, but I think he can leave with his head held high. Even if the football has been awful.

I get called a Bruce apologist for saying he has done okay this season - absolutely mental.  :lol:

RTG style shite. This forum should be better than that.

I consistently say he has no tactical brain. Consistently. It's a fair point that, we've defo looked more threatening on set pieces, and scored more that way. I think also we've had some real moments of quality crossing which has helped (ASM header vs Sheff Utd from a mint Manquiilo ball, Shelvey header from that lush Carroll cross vs Southampton come to mind).

But we all agree, get rid - get new better manager in going forward - and that's clearly the main thing.

The main difference is, I don't hate him and a lot of posters on here do.