Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It is quite incredible that the owner wanted Rafa out, but had no concrete plans in place to bring in a replacement. Nothing really sums up how low a priority the football club is to him in the grander scheme of things.

Basically he can't be arsed with NUFC, but he doesn't want to let anyone else have it either.

I actually don't think he did, he just wanted Rafa to bow to his demands and be another of his little lackies, and Rafa was quite rightly having none of it. Rafa saw the club and it's fans, the potential of it all as more than a cash cow for Ashley to bleed dry.

As always Ashley know the price of everything but the value of absolutely nothing.

It is quite incredible that the owner wanted Rafa out, but had no concrete plans in place to bring in a replacement. Nothing really sums up how low a priority the football club is to him in the grander scheme of things.

Basically he can't be arsed with NUFC, but he doesn't want to let anyone else have it either.

I actually don't think he did, he just wanted Rafa to bow to his demands and be another of his little lackies, and Rafa was quite rightly having none of it. Rafa saw the club and it's fans, the potential of it all as more than a cash cow for Ashley to bleed dry.

As always Ashley know the price of everything but the value of absolutely nothing.

Rafa made it clear to him the terms under which he was prepared to stay, and Ashley also made it clear through his pals in the press that he wasn't prepared to bend his transfer policy for anybody. That is the same as saying these are the terms, either sign the contract or fuck off.

If you are going to take a tough line, then you should be prepared to have a solid back up plan if the other party won't agree.

Love how Mike thought he could just easly get a good replacement that is willing to work under his restrictive and destructive ownership :laugh:

I bet the amount of rejections they’ve had is scary.

He got it badly wrong again.

Rafa made it clear to him the terms under which he was prepared to stay, and Ashley also made it clear through his pals in the press that he wasn't prepared to bend his transfer policy for anybody. That is the same as saying these are the terms, either sign the contract or fuck off.

If you are going to take a tough line, then you should be prepared to have a solid back up plan if the other party won't agree.

Aye very true, i just think Ashley thought Rafa would bow to him, playing on Rafa's affection for us and the club.

Aye very true, i just think Ashley thought Rafa would bow to him, playing on Rafa's affection for us and the club.

Nah Mike just thought he could replace him easy :laugh:

They’re finding out no one decent wants to work for Mike Ashley F.C anymore their restrictive model has put every talented manager off.

Bet he was hoping someone like Rafa would come out of nowhere and save him.

Not this time.

Love how Mike thought he could just easly get a good replacement that is willing to work under his restrictive and destructive ownership :laugh:

I bet the amount of rejections they’ve had is scary.

He got it badly wrong again.

You would hope the idiot is sitting thinking oh no what have i done, i don't think he really will, i doubt he really cares whatsoever, well until his pockets start to get lighter, maybe then.

Okay, so at this point, I have to ask ... what are the chances some of these managers are using the club to get their names out there, or to try and secure a longer or more lucrative contract with their current clubs?

Fat Sam and Bruce in particular?

Nah Mike just thought he could replace him easy :laugh:

They’re finding out one decent wants to work for Mike Ashley F.C anymore their restrictive model has put every talented manager off.

Bet he was hoping someone like Rafa would come out of me nowhere and save him.

Not this time.

Yeah it has backfired spectacularly, while it's funny to see them squirm around trying to get someone, anyone. Personally it's heartbreaking to watch what's happening to our club, it's desperately sad imo. 

Okay, so at this point, I have to ask ... what are the chances some of these managers are using the club to get their names out there, or to try and secure a longer or more lucrative contract with their current clubs?

Fat Sam and Bruce in particular?

Bruce probably wants it but maybe he's seen the reaction to the rumors and has heard it's an absolute nightmare to work there?

Sam just fucking remembers, I figure.

It's all coming up Sherwood.

That fan? Lee Charnley.

:lol:

Tears rolling down his chubby little egg face and mingling with the immense sweat from having had to run 40 yards . :lol:

Bet that skull is aerodynamic as fuck once he gets momentum going.

The club has enough trouble dragging competent athletes over the line, how are they going to do it with this corpulent sack of mediocrity?

:lol: Which one?

:lol: point.