Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Let's not go down the X-Files rabbit hole yet. It could well be that he's just be a bit of a dipshit.

A pretty damn relentless one though in the teeth off overwhelming derision and disagreement from his fellow humans. Takes a special type of character to carry on with his shite in the face of that. It’s either shill or dipshit, one or the other.

There’s a lot of Seymours out there though, let’s face it. He’s not being prompted to respond in the way he has today, he’s been conditioned imo. There will be loads of empty seats for Arsenal but there will always be 30000+ Seymour’s too. Win them over and we might all have a better club at the end of it. I’ll not hold my breath though, the last 15 pages are evidence enough.

It’s the epitome of cognitive dissonance, knowing Ashley is destroying the fabric of the club yet still wanting to support him in doing so. It’s quite pathetic in my humble opinion but these people are adults and responsible for their own actions. If they can look themselves in the mirror each day happy that they’re perpetuating, supporting, watching and funding the bloke destroying the thing they profess to love and care about then that’s up to them. They’ll get the club they deserve.

Guest covmag

Me I'd have just said ok fuck it Arsenal game I'd not go....save all the bollocks and in truth nee one would know  :lol:

Daft cunt

Fucking hell, just come back of holiday to see the last lot of pages here.....wtf

Seymour has to be a plant or a Mackem either way - ban

If you’re not the give your head a shake

So you go to a restaurant you love and the owner changes and turns the place into “shit on a plate” but hey the staff are really nice - would you still go, like fuck you would, you would make a stand....that’s all people are suggesting

You can say it’s easy for me to say being 12000 miles away but I have a young lad (17) who’s dream is to go to SJP but has accepted that shouldn’t happen with the fat cunt in charge and that breaks me as I want to be with him on the terraces to live that moment with him......if a boycott doesn’t work then so be it but have the balls to actually fucking try it

Out of interest, for those still attending, if the football club aren't interested in winning trophies or qualifying for Europe and the only goal is to  do the absolute bare minimum to stay in the league, what's the point? Surely hope, optimism and entertainment are core values that drive attendance, you're getting none of those due the self imposed limitations on the team.

And there we go...

You don't support a football club because of how good or bad it is, or if it qualifies for Europe or even attempts too for that matter.  You support a football club, because its YOUR football club, not because you have a good team or not.

To say 'What's what's the point?'

I'm sorry but you sound entitled and deluded.

Should the majority of fans in the country just stop going then?

this isn't the f***ing point and you must know this, we've all stuck with the club through everything but we have a person in charge who not only isn't trying to make the club the best it can be (your club you say) but is actively impeding it's progress deliberately man

we've been s*** for the vast majority of all of our lives, this isn't about that

He's just said if we arent competing for trophies or Europe then what's the point?

If that's the ideology, then that's not sticking through the club through thick and thin, that's just not turning up before because we're shit

He is not saying that if we are not good enough to compete for trophies or European competitions then hes not going to bother, he's saying (i think) that as the clubs stated policy (ref needed) that they (they  :lol: not us) are not interested in cup/European completion as it has negative impact on Mike staying on the gravy train.

Then he's saying "what's the point".

Fucking hell, just come back of holiday to see the last lot of pages here.....wtf

So you go to a restaurant you love and the owner changes and turns the place into “shit on a plate” but hey the staff are really nice - would you still go, like fuck you would, you would make a stand....that’s all people are suggesting

You can say it’s easy for me to say being 12000 miles away but I have a young lad (17) who’s dream is to go to SJP but has accepted that shouldn’t happen with the fat cunt in charge and that breaks me as I want to be with him on the terraces to live that moment with him......if a boycott doesn’t work then so be it but have the balls to actually fucking try it

I think I might know who he is, from toontastic.....

I know a forum is all about opinions so here is a summary of mine, I think the majority of posters on here maybe agree with most of them, the general support especially the match going fan less so.

NUFC is not a sporting institution and hasn't been since MA bought us. We operate on a purely commercial level, the priority is to make money and advertise Sports Direct. The owner is not interested in improving the club from a sporting perspective, not interested in striving to improve, not interested in backing a manager, not interested in success or winning anything, just survival to keep on the premier league and sky gravy train.

New players are bought as commodities to try to make a profit after a couple of seasons, not because the manager wants them. Why are we apparently buying Joelinton and not Rondon, not because the Brazilian will score more goals that's for sure.

What can we do? Well a boycott is a start and not just the Arsenal game. Low crowds as well as the loss in revenue will be an embarrassment to Sky and at some point they will let Ashley know. However we don't want MA to suddenly see the light, we want him to sell the club. Although in general facts are always not quite as black and white as we would like them to be, there are enough facts now to realise that MA will not sell the club while we are in the premier league and he is making money and taking it out of the club as well as getting free advertising for his tat shop. Being relegated and coming straight back up has made no difference either.

So the solution imo, is relegation and a sustained period in the Championship, it will cost MA money and he loses the free advertising which is the only reason he still owns the club. Then he will lower his asking price to something reasonable and maybe we can get sold.

Steve Bruce is maybe not as unlikable as Pardew, but I hope he is a complete failure, I hope the new players especially are a flop and lose value, and I hope we get relegated and beat Derby's miserable points record. Burn it all to the ground, until he sells the club and we can all start again.

I think I might know who he is, from toontastic.....

Who?

You can't just ban people from having a different opinion to the majority. No point in having a forum if you're going down that road.

Guest covmag

You can't just ban people from having a different opinion to the majority. No point in having a forum if you're going down that road.

Totally agree ffs, I respect his view, no problem with it. , howay lads we are better than this?

Doesn’t mean we can’t try to change his mind, I really do know how he feels .To me though he is wrong, can’t see it, but he’s a fan of a club I want to love, he’s had a rough deal in truth but until this kind of fan comes round we have an uphill battle.Ashley is the cunt in all of this remember.

10+ pages of someone who is just putting their fingers in their ears and going lalalala....support the team and cannot see that they are furiously supporting something (they claim) to despise, it not NUFC anymore.....it’s Sports Neglect FC.....give us a reasoned argument otherwise troll elsewhere as at the moment it adds nothing to the discussion.....might as well have Bishop posting on here......then again maybe he is  :huff:

Let's not go down the X-Files rabbit hole yet. It could well be that he's just be a bit of a dipshit.

A pretty damn relentless one though in the teeth off overwhelming derision and disagreement from his fellow humans. Takes a special type of character to carry on with his s**** in the face of that. It’s either shill or dipshit, one or the other.

Its not just here though, this Seymour is just the latest example. There's people with multiple user names occupy these places in support of Ashley. If they're not paid for that amount of effort and time, they are disturbingly sad (so on second thoughts, could be a mackem). Not so much this guy, but there's one that posts almost as if he wants to get caught its that stupid, replete with anti-Shearer anti-Rafa, pro Ashley comments.

A pretty damn relentless one though in the teeth off overwhelming derision and disagreement from his fellow humans. Takes a special type of character to carry on with his s**** in the face of that. It’s either shill or dipshit, one or the other.

Its not just here though, this Seymour is just the latest example. There's people with multiple user names occupy these places in support of Ashley. If they're not paid for that amount of effort and time, they are disturbingly sad (so on second thoughts, could be a mackem). Not so much this guy, but there's one that posts almost as if he wants to get caught its that stupid, replete with anti-Shearer anti-Rafa, pro Ashley comments.

:lol:

Where’s that?

10+ pages of someone who is just putting their fingers in their ears and going lalalala....support the team and cannot see that they are furiously supporting something (they claim) to despise, it not NUFC anymore.....it’s Sports Neglect FC.....give us a reasoned argument otherwise troll elsewhere as at the moment it adds nothing to the discussion.....might as well have Bishop posting on here......then again maybe he is  :huff:

I agree with what you are saying regarding boycotting as I wont be back there until Ashley is gone but, with all due respect, you live 12,000 miles away from Newcastle so it's easy for you to say boycott SJP because you wouldn't be there anyway. For people who, going to watch NUFC, is a huge part of their life it can be slightly more difficult.

I've had a season ticket for 27 of the past 29 years. I packed in last summer and also missed a season a few years ago, and I've managed to call it a day altogether now but for some, it's just not as simple. I disagree with their stance but it's not right to insult them and call for them to be banned from the forum ffs.

As has been mentioned. They'll have the club that they deserve next season. I just hope they don't boo the players off every week as its hardly their fault.

:lol:

Where’s that?

On the Mags pages. The regulars/net savvy types have researched it and found out a couple brothers from Manchester post under numerous different user-names, all with the same style. And lots of new names have popped up with pro-Ashley anti-boycott articles all of a sudden.

I agree with what you are saying regarding boycotting as I wont be back there until Ashley is gone but, with all due respect, you live 12,000 miles away from Newcastle so it's easy for you to say boycott SJP because you wouldn't be there anyway. For people who, going to watch NUFC, is a huge part of their life it can be slightly more difficult.

I've had a season ticket for 27 of the past 29 years. I packed in last summer and also missed a season a few years ago, and I've managed to call it a day altogether now but for some, it's just not as simple. I disagree with their stance but it's not right to insult them and call for them to be banned from the forum ffs.

As has been mentioned. They'll have the club that they deserve next season. I just hope they don't boo the players off every week as its hardly their fault.

OK then, no ban (unless proven to be a Mackem or a plant ?)

As I said it’s easy (easier?) for me to say being that distant but it doesn’t reduce my concerns at what is happening and being a regular from 68-94 prior to emigrating I have seen some shitshows at Newcastle with regards to admin

The aim was to bring the young ‘un over next year and catch a few games.....at this rate I’ll be dead before I get one thing I and my son really want....the SBR quote nails it spectacularly well...”what is a club.....”

Mind most probably saved thousands

Can someone on here publish links to the organisations who are trying to effect change as we need to financially support the “movement for change”