Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Where's  Seymour? 2 days of constant, against the tide posting then nowt. Has he been on here previous to this  2 days of nonsense? If he's on the wind up it's one of the best I've seen. Mind you there was someone on total sport taking the same line. 'I was there before Ashley blah blah, I love my club and if there was 10k there sitting on toilet seats I'd be one of them.' These people unfortunately  do exist. Might have even been Seymour himself.

Heard that last night... 'Maurice' a regular caller.... also said he used matchdays as a 'day of bonding' with his son.... because aye, theres literally nothing else to do on a weekend/midweek night.  :rolleyes:

He even came out with the line that whilst he supports the team, not the regime, he was still going to renew his (and his sons) ST's.... missing the point completely... I was shouting at the car radio.  :fool:

Seymour is a sad commentary on our fanbase, at least a portion of it. No matter what Ashley does, no matter what Newcastle becomes he will be there cheering him on.

Infuriating and pathetic.

There's plenty on here that have renewed. Are you going to call them all out?

Yes. They are hereby called out

Ok, see how far you get slagging Paully and the good lads off here.  Plenty willing to pile on Seymour, sure they'll take the same track with canny lads they've known for years.

Guest Gonzo

I don’t think these people are plants. Like there are genuinely people out there that thick. I married a catholic and any time I challenge her over stuff the church has done, she avoids the topic. See no evil, hear no evil, don’t rock the boat, upset the apple cart etc etc.

I don’t think these people are plants. Like there are genuinely people out there that thick. I married a catholic and any time I challenge her over stuff the church has done, she avoids the topic. See no evil, hear no evil, don’t rock the boat, upset the apple cart etc etc.

Seymour hasn't avoided the topic, though. Far from it. He's probably been given £100 and a Greggs Vegan Roll.

Again, you're talking about people off here.  Maybe they just see things differently to you.

Seymour is a sad commentary on our fanbase, at least a portion of it. No matter what Ashley does, no matter what Newcastle becomes he will be there cheering him on.

Ok, see how far you get slagging Paully and the good lads off here.  Plenty willing to pile on Seymour, sure they'll take the same track with canny lads they've known for years.

They are all selfish cunts.

Anyone who renews is an idiot and deserves Mike Ashley, it doesn't matter if they are 'good lads off here' or not.

They are funding the destruction of the club and spoiling it for the true fans.

Paully is clearly a canny lad but I’m sure even he knows that Newcastle United in its current state is a pointless entity, that we are not trying to compete and that going to matches is just enabling the continuation of Ashley’s parasitic reign.

If we want rid of him (Ashley that is, not Paully) then we essentially have to do something different and that is boycott. The only other option is to continue going to matches and hope Ashley goes anyway but essentially do nothing. He’s been here 12 years and I think we can all see that the second option hasn’t worked. To carry on doing that and expect a different outcome is insanity. To carry on doing that is accepting that Ashley is here to stay and Newcastle United as a sporting entity doesn’t exist and being happy with that.

I for one cannot accept that second outcome. This club has given me so much joy over the years and I can’t stand to see it languish in this drone state as the host for Ashley while he eats it away from the inside.

I renewed in the end, not quite sure why. Won’t be entering the stadium for the arsenal game though

How old are you and are you disabled?

Well the bit between his ears isn't working. :lol:

Little bit harsh like,

My ticket rolling renews and I only haven’t cancelled it at the hope we may get taken over by the end of the season, I will boycott till then

I renewed in the end, not quite sure why. Won’t be entering the stadium for the arsenal game though

Little bit harsh like,

My ticket rolling renews and I only haven’t cancelled it at the hope we may get taken over by the end of the season, I will boycott till then

Good man tgarve

Little bit harsh like,

It doesn't happen

I was talking to a mate who chucked his and his 2 kids tickets during the pardewian period. They were there for one particularly dire game and one of his bairns said “look around, no one is watching the game” and he was right. The youngsters were on the phones and the olders just sat talking to each other.

That basically sums up Ashley era support (barring kk/Rafa interludes)

Little bit harsh like,

Is it monthly or paid in one go?

Guest Gonzo

Again, you're talking about people off here.  Maybe they just see things differently to you.

Well I’m not because I’ve only met one or two on here in the real world who were posting mostly on skunkers at the time. From what I know I think reasonably highly of most people on here. Far more respectful than skunkers...

Am talking about the talksport brigade and people in general.

In my wife’s case, I know she’s not thick. But she is when it comes to religion, or more so turning a blind eye to things that have happened.

It’s a bit frustrating but it’s not a deal breaker.

I don’t think these non boycotting types are helping but who am I to cast any judgement on what someone does with their hard earned cash?! I’d be lying if I hadn’t given thought to taking 2 season tickets this year. I didn’t have to think too much. It would be a waste of money for what will mostly be misery.

We could be far more effective as a fan base if there was some unity but there is no voice there that is uniting anyone right now.

We need someone like Alan Shearer to speak up and use his influence but like everyone else in the game, he knows what side his bread is buttered. He’ll criticise Mike Ashley but he’ll stop short of taking it further. It wouldn’t be good for his career and he loves his career more than the club. As he should I guess.

It’s a shame because as fans we might be able to influence 5-10k other fans to stay away, but someone like that could see an empty stadium if he put his mind to it.

Little bit harsh like,

Is it monthly or paid in one go?

Monthly

Absolutely rancid that this disgusting fat fucking pig, of a so-called man, is representing my club and my city to the world. Absolutely fucking vile, genuinely he is a shameless fucking cunt. Makes me fucking sick seeing him and his contorted fucking patsy face lying away knowing he’s willingly fucking people over for a few pence.

He is bad enough but his supporters and mates in the press are even worse. Bottom feeders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7278387/Premier-League-Sheffield-Wednesday-believe-Steve-Bruces-release-clause-leaked-Newcastle.html

So the complaint is that they think Newcastle found out about a private agreement about Steve Bruces release clause. Private to the club and Steve Bruce.

So either way it was an employee of Sheffield Wednesday that has leaked the info? If its Bruce or someone close to Bruce that leaked it then it's got sod all to do with Newcastle. That is unless Charnley paid someone for that information, which we all know wouldn't be the case as they wouldn't spend the money.

If it was Bruce that disclosed it then we can only hope it's in breach of an NDA or some other disclosure in his contract.

You just know if it was Bruce and the PL find out then Ashley will throw him under the bus and he'll have to pay the compo himself :lol:

If it was Bruce that disclosed it then we can only hope it's in breach of an NDA or some other disclosure in his contract.

You just know if it was Bruce and the PL find out then Ashley will throw him under the bus and he'll have to pay the compo himself :lol:

Probably Ashley that grassed him up.