Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce in the Premier League is a joke. He is a mouse in a maze.

The points made about the rest of the managers in the league being way more technical and tactical is so true. It's moved on so much since Bruce was last in it. The best managers keep up with the times, or are leading the latest coaching/tactics throughout their careers. Only thing Bruce is leading is the queue in to Greggs.

Same for me (Kanji), Rafa had such a thorough long-term strategy. He even ran it in Championship games when people were slagging him off for not being more open. It’s a systemic plan.

Also he had brilliant coaches alongside him, not sure who Bruce has brought in.

Same for me (Kanji), Rafa had such a thorough long-term strategy. He even ran it in Championship games when people were slagging him off for not being more open. It’s a systemic plan.

Also he had brilliant coaches alongside him, not sure who Bruce has brought in.

It's frustrating as hell he's never had proper daft backing like. Best manger we've ever had by a long way imo, not dismissing what Keegan did but Rafa is playing 4d chess in comparison.

Bruce in the Premier League is a joke. He is a mouse in a maze.

The points made about the rest of the managers in the league being way more technical and tactical is so true. It's moved on so much since Bruce was last in it. The best managers keep up with the times, or are leading the latest coaching/tactics throughout their careers. Only thing Bruce is leading is the queue in to Greggs.

Graham Potter who is the new Brighton has a degree in social sciences. Not saying it means he'll be a great manager, but at least you know he's not thick.

Steve Bruce was learning to be a plumber before he got his break in football.

I mean he could have even went into a back 4 with Krafth and Dummett playing fullbacks, withdrew Shelvey for Krafth. Moved Manq to RM and Ritchie to LM And went 4-4-1-1. Then replace Manq for ASM and either play him behind Joelinton and have Almiron play the LM and shifted Ritchie.

Ritchie playing central midfield in Bruce's first game just epitomises what we're going to see all season. This is Ritchie, left winger converted to left wing back, needed replacing after the Championship season Ritchie.

I'm almost certain Colback would do a better job in central midfield than Ritchie.

Arsenal had three of their back 4 missing, at least one of their three in midfield plus lacazette and pepe

We played five at the back as manquillo and Ritchie never really got forward.  Shelvey, hayden and longstaff in the middle.  So we had no width and none of the three are particularly attacking.  Early days but for me its longstaff or shelvey (I'd pick longstaff)

Which leaves almiron and joelinton as only attacking players.  Are we really likely to score

The second half debacle papers over the cracks and the fact we were set up like shit in the first half. 

Fully expect terry fuckwit (bruce) to either start the same team. Or have Ritchie in central midfield.

Norwich looked decent going forward they were hamstrung by grant hanleys horrific display

The whole "his hometown club" and boyhood club s*** is sickening as well

He was in the studio when we beat Man U 5-0. Had a face like a smacked arse.

Think that's just his face tbh, would probably look the same if Man U had won.

:lol:

Reading this thread already shows he will easily be our most hated manager ever. If he isn't already. He's been here for 1 game. I can't recall any other manager (fat patsy mackem shithead) getting this level of hate after 1 game

Just leave steve you aren't wanted here

Listening to Pardew on Goals on Sunday yesterday it has to be him, he's so humble these days and he has unfinished business with us.

He'd be a step up from this cunt

Do not wish the silver curse back on us.

Arsenal had three of their back 4 missing, at least one of their three in midfield plus lacazette and pepe

We played five at the back as manquillo and Ritchie never really got forward.  Shelvey, hayden and longstaff in the middle.  So we had no width and none of the three are particularly attacking.  Early days but for me its longstaff or shelvey (I'd pick longstaff)

Which leaves almiron and joelinton as only attacking players.  Are we really likely to score

The second half debacle papers over the cracks and the fact we were set up like shit in the first half. 

Fully expect terry fuckwit (bruce) to either start the same team. Or have Ritchie in central midfield.

Norwich looked decent going forward they were hamstrung by grant hanleys horrific display

In typical fashion, we'll make Norwich look like Brazil.

Luke Edwards is a chump but I think some of the sympathy of the local press comes from the double edged sword of most the north east press knowing him very well, and him being a likeable guy who gives them time. On the one hand they'll never probably struggle to find out his opinion on anything but on the other hand they all like him and don't want to be the one to stick the knife in, even though that is their job to some extent. He has had one game against a team we ultimately expected to lose to so I do see why it can be seen as an overreaction, it's just everything we feared came to pass, poor tactics, bad subs, players clearly confused and without the drilling and preparation we have come to expect.

I'm sure he is a nice guy but he should have listened to Shearer who told him not to sign up

Luke loves him

He is going to look like such a twat as this season goes on. Imagine pinning your professional reputation on a loser just because he's friendly with you.

"Fans never gave him a chance"

Incredible how badly he managed every aspect of that like :lol:

First team selection wrong

First team tactics wrong

Sub selection wrong

In game management dogshit

I suppose he didn't force someone to play on injured, is that a positive though

Dummett was carrying a knock and Lascelles was ill before the game. So he literally did that too.