Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Season of utter shit where individual performances, lots of luck, and playing teams on their off days earned us valuable points.

Absolute joke that people who get paid to watch and analyse football actually say he’s done a good job.

He’s only done a ‘good job’ because he kept us up, and keeping us up was classed as an achievement because one of the worlds best managers was forced out of the club, 2 if our keys players went in the summer, and were replaced with any proven striker and a winger with potential but attitude/commitment problems.

He’s an absolute fucking joke of a manager who has no place at this level and was never going to be a Premier League manager again until we came along.

(Prem) 02/03 Birmingham City - 13th (W-13) (D-9) (L-16)

(Prem) 03/04 Birmingham City - 10th (W-13) (D-14) (L-12)

(Prem) 04/05 Birmingham City - 12th (W-12) (D-12) (L-17)

(Prem) 05/06 Birmingham City - 18th (W-12) (D-11) (L-22) (Relegated)

(Champ) 06/07 Birmingham City - 2nd (W-28) (D-9) (L-14) (Promoted)

(Prem) 07/08 Birmingham City - 19th (W-4) (D-2) (L-9) (Jumped Ship to Wigan)

(Prem) 07/08 Wigan - 14th (W-9) (D-8) (L-10)

(Prem) 08/09 Wigan - 11th (W-12) (D-9) (L-19) (Jumped Ship to Join Mackems)

(Prem) 09/10 Mackems - 13th (W-14) (D-11) (L-18)

(Prem) 10/11 Mackems - 10th (W-13) (D-11) (L-17)

(Prem) 11/12 Mackems - 13th (W-2) (D-5) (L-7)  (Sacked)

(Champ) 12/13 Hull City - 13th (W-26) (D-8) (L-17)

(Prem) 13/14 Hull City - 16th (W-17) (D-8) (L-23)

(Prem) 14/15 Hull City - 18th (W-10) (D-12) (L-22) (Relegated)

(Champ) 15/16 Hull City - 4th (W-32) (D-12) (L-14) (Promoted)(Resigned - Not Enough Cripsy Bacon)

(Champ) 16/17 Aston Villa - 13th (W-15) (D-7) (L-14)

(Champ) 17/18 Aston Villa - 4th (W-27) (D-12) (L-14)

(Champ) 18/19 Aston Villa - 5th (W-4) (D-6) (L-3) (Sacked)

(Champ) 18/19 Sheff Wed - 12th (W-7) (D-8) (L-3) (Jumped Ship Again)

(Prem) 19/20 Newcastle - 13th (W-11) (D-11) (L-16) (Failed to win the Rafa Challenge)

Was curious to see how he fared season on season.

Guest reefatoon

He went ahead in both games against Liverpool, Rafa was unable to do that. Extra bag of chips to go with his celebratory kebab tonight.

A shithouse of a manager and a shithouse of a human being. Can't see any redeeming qualities to him, just bin the sackless cunt ffs

Bit of exaggerating, no? :dowie: A shithouse of a professional, yes. But as a human being? I haven't heard anything...

A shithouse of a manager and a shithouse of a human being. Can't see any redeeming qualities to him, just bin the sackless cunt ffs

Bit of exaggerating, no? :dowie: A shithouse of a professional, yes. But as a human being? I haven't heard anything...

Him buggering off from Sheffield Wednesday doesn't show him up in a good light really.

(Prem) 02/03 Birmingham City - 13th (W-13) (D-9) (L-16)

(Prem) 03/04 Birmingham City - 10th (W-13) (D-14) (L-12)

(Prem) 04/05 Birmingham City - 12th (W-12) (D-12) (L-17)

(Prem) 05/06 Birmingham City - 18th (W-12) (D-11) (L-22) (Relegated)

(Champ) 06/07 Birmingham City - 2nd (W-28) (D-9) (L-14) (Promoted)

(Prem) 07/08 Birmingham City - 19th (W-4) (D-2) (L-9) (Jumped Ship to Wigan)

(Prem) 07/08 Wigan - 14th (W-9) (D-8) (L-10)

(Prem) 08/09 Wigan - 11th (W-12) (D-9) (L-19) (Jumped Ship to Join Mackems)

(Prem) 09/10 Mackems - 13th (W-14) (D-11) (L-18)

(Prem) 10/11 Mackems - 10th (W-13) (D-11) (L-17)

(Prem) 11/12 Mackems - 13th (W-2) (D-5) (L-7)  (Sacked)

(Champ) 12/13 Hull City - 13th (W-26) (D-8) (L-17)

(Prem) 13/14 Hull City - 16th (W-17) (D-8) (L-23)

(Prem) 14/15 Hull City - 18th (W-10) (D-12) (L-22) (Relegated)

(Champ) 15/16 Hull City - 4th (W-32) (D-12) (L-14) (Promoted)(Resigned - Not Enough Cripsy Bacon)

(Champ) 16/17 Aston Villa - 13th (W-15) (D-7) (L-14)

(Champ) 17/18 Aston Villa - 4th (W-27) (D-12) (L-14)

(Champ) 18/19 Aston Villa - 5th (W-4) (D-6) (L-3) (Sacked)

(Champ) 18/19 Sheff Wed - 12th (W-7) (D-8) (L-3) (Jumped Ship Again)

(Prem) 19/20 Newcastle - 13th (W-11) (D-11) (L-16) (Failed to win the Rafa Challenge)

Was curious to see how he fared season on season.

This is a really impressive collection of high ranking results with absolutely top class teams.

I'm not surprised that all the wonderfully impartial commentators rate him so highly.

Good to see his impressive credentials....

I fear for our future success thinking that perhaps Liverpool, Man City or his beloved Man United would be after him in the off season......

Him buggering off from Sheffield Wednesday doesn't show him up in a good light really.

More of a shithouse professional rather than a shithouse human.

I've never liked him tbh. I think he's a devious and selfish cunt, he refuses to accept responsibility and would throw anyone under the bus to save himself. He's banging on about showing loyalty (Longstaff) but he's shown no loyalty throughout his managerial career, he's walked out when it's suited him (fair enough in some cases but to call others out when he's done it for 20 years takes the piss).

No problem with people who fall for the canny old bloke persona he attempts to put across but it's not for me. He's an absolute arsehole imo :thup:

Sheffield Wednesday treated him well with something on a very human and personal level. Nothing to do with football.

I've never liked him tbh. I think he's a devious and selfish cunt, he refuses to accept responsibility and would throw anyone under the bus to save himself. He's banging on about showing loyalty (Longstaff) but he's shown no loyalty throughout his managerial career, he's walked out when it's suited him (fair enough in some cases but to call others out when he's done it for 20 years takes the piss).

No problem with people who fall for the canny old bloke persona he attempts to put across but it's not for me. He's an absolute arsehole imo :thup:

All of that is shit professionalism, it doesn't mean that on a personal basis, he'd be like that.

And to some people I'm sure he's a 'canny bloke' (Amazing that Shearer is able to spot a cunt in someone like Owen but not in Bruce, eh?).

And for the record, I don't think he's a 'canny bloke' or a 'shithouse of a human being'.

Sheffield Wednesday treated him well with something on a very human and personal level. Nothing to do with football.

Bit of a grey one as he was still operating as a 'professional'.

All of that is shit professionalism, it doesn't mean that on a personal basis, he'd be like that.

And to some people I'm sure he's a 'canny bloke' (Amazing that Shearer is able to spot a cunt in someone like Owen but not in Bruce, eh?).

And for the record, I don't think he's a 'canny bloke' or a 'shithouse of a human being'.

I see it differently but fair enough :thup:

Bit of a grey one as he was still operating as a 'professional'.

That's fair enough.

If he'd left for an unbelievable job at a top six club, I could understand it, but to leave them to come to Mike Ashley's NUFC is all I need to know. I personally wouldn't buy any argument about it being his boyhood club.

Going from "I've never wanted to manage Newcastle" to "ah've finally managed to live me dream back hyem like" in a few short years doesn't imply he's owt but a self serving wanker to me. Repeatedly sticks up for the man who's taken us back decades with his words and his actions as well. Can't stand him. At least Pardew never tried to act like he wasn't in it purely for himself.

Delighted that we ended the season so badly and he didn’t manage to better Rafa’s points total...

Any chance of him being here post takeover has gone because of our piss poor form. Lovely.

Delighted that we ended the season so badly and he didn’t manage to better Rafa’s points total...

Any chance of him being here post takeover has gone because of our piss poor form. Lovely.

The new season will probably start before we know about the takeover..