Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Butcher

By all accounts a perfectly decent bloke, simply not up to the job. No idea why people feel the need to work themselves up into such a frenzy of hatred. All football managers / players chat utter s**** in their interviews, he is no different.

The end.

Quote from Charlie fucking Nicholas:

'Some Newcastle fans are questioning how dare we suggest Steve Bruce has done as good a job as Rafa Benitez, but come on guys, he has. A lot of people didn't want him there, didn't like the style, but I think he's been more attacking than Rafa.

Not as well-drilled defensively, but for what he had, and what he's done, Allan Saint-Maximin's been a good signing, Miguel Almiron has enjoyed himself, Joelinton's been a bit of a disaster though.

He ended up playing a decent attacking style which Newcastle fans would, if they're sitting over their beer in the stadium, say he did a good job but not as good as Rafa - you'd say really? The position he finished in the league? There wasn't even one bit of sweat on the brow about going down, which you got with Rafa'

Just what are idiots like this guy on?

How much is Ashley paying him?

'A decent attacking style'? Was he watching the same games as us?

Cunt of the first order.....

It's stunning, we were shite and shite to watch too. Extremely lucky to not get relegated, this team with Bruce has to be favourites go down next season.

Depends on ASM and whether or not we manage to sign another mad bastard.

More mid table cloggers though and we're absolutely down.

It's stunning, we were shite and shite to watch too. Extremely lucky to not get relegated, this team with Bruce has to be favourites go down next season.

Depends on ASM and whether or not we manage to sign another mad bastard.

More mid table cloggers though and we're absolutely down.

There is no doubt in my mind that without ASM and a few extraordinarily lucky results, we'd be down - dead and buried. And a big part of me regrets not being so....

Quote from Charlie fucking Nicholas:

I was going to say '"let's see what they say in 12 months time" but they'll probably find excuses for him. "Uncertainty over the takeover" "Ashley hasn't supported him"... blah blah blah

He has a Premier League win percentage of 28%. Just let that sink in for a minute. 28%. Basically he's doing marginally better than winning 1 game in every 4. The only manager with a worse win % is Bryan Robson who will never find work as a manager again. Certainly not in this country.

How he gets such an easy ride, and all this praise constantly heaped on him from all over the media I just can’t fathom out.

Edwards on the latest TF wankathon over this chump.

Basically an hour on how much Luke is angry the previous (foreign migrant) manager, who he doesn’t like to bring up but had to and would be keen to get a bout of Covid, is to blame for all of the clubs ills.

Very in line with the TF/NUST board alignment.

Not a fan of showing last 20 games for one and last 16 for the other to presumably make it look better/worse. :lol:

:lol: It's a pretty shocking attempt at proving a point. Could've just done a simple comparison of the second half of each season which still would've shown NUFC in 8th last year and 16th this year but they've clearly just played around week by week to get us in the most damning spots.

Enough other things to hate him for without stretching the stats. Like being a shitehouse of a human being.

BBC's Phil McNulty (Chief Football Writer no less)

'Hands up. Got this one very wrong. I was convinced Newcastle United would be relegated given the ill-feeling surrounding Steve Bruce's appointment and the apparent miracle performed by Rafael Benitez. Maybe not such a Benitez miracle after all as sound management by Bruce put them in a similar 13th placing without the over-blown reverence reserved for Benitez. Safe and sound.'

:anguish:

BBC's Phil McNulty (Chief Football Writer no less)

'Hands up. Got this one very wrong. I was convinced Newcastle United would be relegated given the ill-feeling surrounding Steve Bruce's appointment and the apparent miracle performed by Rafael Benitez. Maybe not such a Benitez miracle after all as sound management by Bruce put them in a similar 13th placing without the over-blown reverence reserved for Benitez. Safe and sound.'

:anguish:

I wonder how many of the Bruce appreciation society in the press club would put money on Newcastle staying up next season if the takeover fails?

Yeah not that many I suspect. Maybe samptime will back him to do another 'OK job' next time round as well?

Edwards was ridiculous on that podcast. Bizarrely trying to push through that Bruce had improved Lascelles over the course of the season.

He absolutely did, he put the focus of hatred on himself and away from lascelles, who got a bit of confidence back after the fans turned on him over the Ashley comments. Accidental management.  :lol: