Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Nobody knows what he is like as a human being in his day to day life. The comment is clearly OTT.

Why do you feel the constant need to defend him on it though?

Because the hatred on here is too much. Shithouse of a human being is a horrible insult. And we're talking about a football manager. Not liking him and wanting him gone is normal. Calling him a shithouse of a human being is not.

Samp, have you got any statistics to back up your argument?  Thought not.

Answer my question.

Surprise surprise!  Samp is the minority AGAIN.  Do you ever question yourself why that is?  What question?

Is every player or manager who fucks over a club like Bruce did with Sheff Wed (and there are plenty) a shitehouse of a human being?

Share some examples, let's comment on them individually.

Cabaye refused to play for us. Shitehouse of a human being? Dan Gosling fucked off Everton to come us. Shitehouse? Peter Odemwingie saga? Gabriel Heinze trying to snide Man Utd to go to Liverpool? Dider Domi went AWOL. Mahrez went AWOL.  Anelka, Payet, Costa, Pierre van Hooijdonk all went AWOL. Marco Silva saga? Is he a shitehouse of a human being? Tons of examples.

Well a lot of those could easily be considered a shitehouse of a human being, yeah. I was hoping you'd list more manager though tbh. Remind me about Silva - I know he left Hull when they got relegated, but wasn't he sacked from Watford and Everton? Where's the comparison?

He was courting Everton for ages and their form went to total shit over a few months. 5 points from 30 games. He didn't cover himself in glory.

Nobody knows what he is like as a human being in his day to day life. The comment is clearly OTT.

Because the hatred on here is too much. Shithouse of a human being is a horrible insult. And we're talking about a football manager. Not liking him and wanting him gone is normal. Calling him a shithouse of a human being is not.

Answer my question.

Surprise surprise!  Samp is the minority AGAIN.  Do you ever question yourself why that is?  What question?

Is every player or manager who fucks over a club like Bruce did with Sheff Wed (and there are plenty) a shitehouse of a human being?

Cabaye refused to play for us. Shitehouse of a human being? Dan Gosling fucked off Everton to come us. Shitehouse? Peter Odemwingie saga? Gabriel Heinze trying to snide Man Utd to go to Liverpool? Dider Domi went AWOL. Mahrez went AWOL.  Anelka, Payet, Costa, Pierre van Hooijdonk all went AWOL. Marco Silva saga? Is he a shitehouse of a human being? Tons of examples.

Well a lot of those could easily be considered a shitehouse of a human being, yeah. I was hoping you'd list more manager though tbh. Remind me about Silva - I know he left Hull when they got relegated, but wasn't he sacked from Watford and Everton? Where's the comparison?

He was courting Everton for ages and their form went to total shit over a few months. 5 points from 30 games. He didn't cover himself in glory.

Shitehouse of a human too then :)

Answer my question.

But we don't know what Marco Silva is like. He was snide in his career, and should've handled it differently (as Bruce should've).

But he may be a lovely guy to his friends and family. He might donate 20% of his wages to Charity. We don't know what he's like as a human being.

Figo sniding Barca to go to Real. He denied it in the press a few weeks before it happens. Is he a shithouse of a human being? Alex Mcleish fucking over Birmingham to go their hated rivals Villa. He quit via email. Shithouse of a human being?

You reference one of the biggest acts of shithousery in the history of world football, and ask if the player was a shitehouse?

Hard to avoid the notion you’re arguing for the sake of it.

Answer my question.

But we don't know what Marco Silva is like. He was snide in his career, and should've handled it differently (as Bruce should've).

But he may be a lovely guy to his friends and family. He might donate 20% of his wages to Charity. We don't know what he's like as a human being.

You understand context, right?

Honestly, I really don't understand why you feel the need to defend this. What does it even matter to you how people feel about Bruce as a person?

Good persons can make bad choices and bad persons can make good choices.

At the end of the day Bruce is a shit manager. Couldn't care less how he is behind the scene with his close friends.

Guest Butcher

Met Bruce once, outside Harry's in Newcastle. Seemed a decent fella. Think he managed the mackems at the time.

And the fact Bruce been so incredibly disloyal throughout his own career and has the temerity to publically lecture a local kid on loyalty, that's another one to add to the w***** pile. All to serve his own case and help his relationship with Mike Ashley.

Very much this. It also pisses me off that he has the gall to play the Geordie card nowadays, when he's turned his Minecraft nose up at us plenty of times in the past. He's an utter fraud in my opinion, who couldn't get out of Newcastle quick enough in the very unlikely scenario of him being offered the Man Utd job.

A mate of mine knows one of the first team squad very well, and the feeling in the dressing room is that although he's one of the lads, they view him as a bit of a joke, especially when it comes to training and tactics. Which will come as no surprise to anyone.

And the fact Bruce been so incredibly disloyal throughout his own career and has the temerity to publically lecture a local kid on loyalty, that's another one to add to the w***** pile. All to serve his own case and help his relationship with Mike Ashley.

Very much this. It also pisses me off that he has the gall to play the Geordie card nowadays, when he's turned his Minecraft nose up at us plenty of times in the past. He's an utter fraud in my opinion, who couldn't get out of Newcastle quick enough in the very unlikely scenario of him being offered the Man Utd job.

A mate of mine knows one of the first team squad very well, and the feeling in the dressing room is that although he's one of the lads, they view him as a bit of a joke, especially when it comes to training and tactics. Which will come as no surprise to anyone.

I can 100% believe this!

Guest Howaythetoon

The one and only time I have personally met Steve Bruce was in a kebab shop. He come in after me, but being the current Newcastle United manager, I thought it would be disrespectful of me to let him wait before me to place his order, so I said “go ahead Mr Bruce, I can wait”, he replied “thank fuck for that, I’m starving” and winked at me. He made his order and I then made mine, he sat down opposite our table and when I got to mine, he took one look at my kebab and just grabbed it off me and said “yours looks better, I’m having that”. Naturally I was left speechless. Outside afterwards while having a tab, he come over to me, pulled out a marker pen and just signed my jacket, a rather expensive Berghaus, and said “that’s for the kebab son”. I wouldn’t mind, when I got home to take a look, he had just signed it SB. It still hasn't washed out to this day. He seemed canny enough though :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Seems legit :thup:

You should write it up for The Mag and they might even print it...

I wouldn’t lower myself writing for that pile of shite. It’s bad enough me writing on here...

bruce is a snidey two faced arselicker who says whatever he thinks the rank and file RTG-alikes of a club want to hear. I'm not sorry, I put a  lot of stock into a person as well as how they perform at their jobs. It's the reason I can't enjoy the work of several artists (musical/comedy etc) and if they are not decent people I cannot wish them well as that would make me a tad hypocritical. Doesnt matter if they are the best in the world at what they do.

Now, bruce has shown himself to be a dishonourable prick time and again so let's now look at his record. It's not worthy of our club. Like, our real club, not this meandering battery cash cow that ashley has reduced it to. You could swap him with likely anyone in the lower leagues and they'd maybe do as well with a Rafa drilled team and a bit of luck.

I want every pundit to be openly questioned when they appear on our matches and say how much they would luuuuuurve bruce to come and manage their precious teams. It would be fun to watch them squirm or completely u-turn in their opinion while humming and harring. Wankers.

In short, bruce is a shit manager and a disingenuous slimebag who says whatever his current audience wants to hear. He's not paedew yet, but he is level with mcclaren in my eyes, another page of shame in the recent history of NUFC.

He's a cunt. A group of my mates bumped into him in the lift of the hotel they were staying in before the 1999 Cup Final. Tried to have a bit banter with him, inevitably about the match and he made it clear in no uncertain terms that he hoped Man Utd thrashed us. I also still remember his miserable face when he was sat in the Sky Sports studios when we thrashed them 5-0.

He wasn't a die hard, cut me open I bleed black and white, NUFC has always been my club blah blah blah sort of bloke back then. Nor was he when he managed that lot down the road when he didn't miss the opportunity to have a sly dig at us whenever he could. He's a snide, he's disloyal. He's also a shit manager.

In fact he's a shithouse of a human being.

Answer my question.

You understand context, right?

Honestly, I really don't understand why you feel the need to defend this. What does it even matter to you how people feel about Bruce as a person?

It was a ridiculous comment.

If you're going to call somebody a terrible human being, there should be reason why, not just that you irrationally hate them for being your football team's manager

Adam Johnson: nonce. Fair enough. Ryan Giggs: shagging his brother's wife for years on end. Fair enough.

bruce is a snidey two faced arselicker who says whatever he thinks the rank and file RTG-alikes of a club want to hear. I'm not sorry, I put a  lot of stock into a person as well as how they perform at their jobs. It's the reason I can't enjoy the work of several artists (musical/comedy etc) and if they are not decent people I cannot wish them well as that would make me a tad hypocritical. Doesnt matter if they are the best in the world at what they do.

Now, bruce has shown himself to be a dishonourable prick time and again so let's now look at his record. It's not worthy of our club. Like, our real club, not this meandering battery cash cow that ashley has reduced it to. You could swap him with likely anyone in the lower leagues and they'd maybe do as well with a Rafa drilled team and a bit of luck.

I want every pundit to be openly questioned when they appear on our matches and say how much they would luuuuuurve bruce to come and manage their precious teams. It would be fun to watch them squirm or completely u-turn in their opinion while humming and harring. w*****s.

In short, bruce is a s*** manager and a disingenuous slimebag who says whatever his current audience wants to hear. He's not paedew yet, but he is level with mcclaren in my eyes, another page of shame in the recent history of NUFC.

This  :snod: :smitten: :smitten:

Guest chopey

I went to a talk in when Bruxe was the Makem manager and he couldn't express his hatred of Ashley and Lambshite enough for how they congered through the directors box after we beat them, he even said he was gonna smack Ashley but Niall Quinn stopped him, he then planned to play "who let the dogs out" at the next game if they won.

I went to a talk in when Bruxe was the Makem manager and he couldn't express his hatred of Ashley and Lambshite enough for how they congered through the directors box after we beat them, he even said he was gonna smack Ashley but Niall Quinn stopped him, he then planned to play "who let the dogs out" at the next game if they won.

Tbf if that's true it might be the only story I've found him even slightly endearing in.

I want every pundit to be openly questioned when they appear on our matches and say how much they would luuuuuurve bruce to come and manage their precious teams. It would be fun to watch them squirm or completely u-turn in their opinion while humming and harring. Wankers.

In short, bruce is a shit manager and a disingenuous slimebag who says whatever his current audience wants to hear. He's not paedew yet, but he is level with mcclaren in my eyes, another page of shame in the recent history of NUFC.

Not sure if that’s a typo or not, but what a great name for him!  :laugh:

By all accounts a perfectly decent bloke, simply not up to the job. No idea why people feel the need to work themselves up into such a frenzy of hatred. All football managers / players chat utter shite in their interviews, he is no different.