Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Lose tonight and things will get interesting, the toxicity will certainly ramp up to another level. Burnley have injury problems and appear ripe for the taking, anything less than 3 tonight, may even have Ashley moving to protect his investment.

According to Caulkin Staveley and co are consulted regarding the club at present, if things are looking dodgy they may act faster than previously.

Am hoping that Ashley will be wanting to protect his investment more than ever at the moment.

A few more shite performances might have this fat cunt on the way sooner than might otherwise have been the case.

If he's feeling under pressure and ganged up on, I have no sympathy for him. He took this job with his eyes wide open. He knew his limitations and he knew the parameters of the job.

I'm going to enjoy watching it all unfold. I hope it turns him into a dribbling mess.

Every job he's ever had the fans end up hating him so he must just assume everyone hates him, hence the relentless defensiveness. The irony being that the Sheff Wed fans didn't hate him (yet) when he decided to shithouse his way out of that club for a bit more money at NUFC.

sherwood talking absolute bollcks.

him and merson contradicting themselves continuously.

and again...success is surviving relegation - you're never going to get top 4 or 6.

best chance is to play carrol and wilson and to lump balls up to them to put pressure on the opposition.

so fucking angry can barely type.

Sherwood - Newcastle won’t get top 6 so staying in the prem would be the aim.

Also Sherwood - Everton can look at Leicester and wolves; why shouldn’t they break the top 6

I hate the way we are just expected to shup up and accept shit football from shit managers.

Bruce totally buckles under pressure. When we beat his mackem team 5-1, if you remember he went on and on about it. Saying he had his own song ready for when they beat us after the whole ground were signing 'Cheer up Steve Bruce'. Then they failed to beat us at home and had a shocking end to the season and a shite start to the next season where we beat them again. It's mad that he's buckling already and there aren't even fans in the ground.

First time in the national press I am seeing questions raised about why his teams always seem to lack a clear method or style. No wonder he was getting angry with the journalists yesterday, must be very unnerving being asked that when he's got no answer for it.

So it’s not his style to complain. What is your style Steve?

"So all of a sudden we have to think we're Liverpool, do we? The style is we've gone from a back five to a back four," he said." I reckon a back four  :lol: