Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The reaction to Bruce on here shocks me, if it’s like that on here then the normal morons will love him.

45000 for the first game, let’s get behind the lads.

Bruce is part of the fucking problem. It’s not fucking difficult

Eh? I haven’t seen a single person or post happy with Bruce

Can anyone name a premiership club with a worse history of managers?

Sunderland  :pardsgrin:

Wilkinson, McCarthy, Di Canio, Poyet, Moyes...the fact the two managers we’ve approached are probably the best two they’ve had since Reid’s two good seasons speaks volumes.

From Rafa Benitez to Steve Bruce. It's fucking hilarious when you step back from it. :lol:

Can you think of a worse change in manager than that? Even Moyes was seen as having potential when he took over from Fergie.

The Times has already run a puff piece about Bruce. Is there any other club they would do this for? If any other club got rid of a manager of the caliber of Rafa and went and hired Steve Bruce as a replacement, would they bend over backwards to make it all seem rosy? We seem to have zero friends in the media, bar Shearer.

There it is then.

:lol:

Ashley's still trolling, this summer just gets worse/better.

His club needs to burn. A new club needs creating as he's not going anywhere any time soon.

Guest covmag

Fuck it - who cares.

Boris will be PM, Steve Bruce in charge of Newcastle and Doctor Who has tits. I’m out.

Have a like  :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Well if this doesn’t get the selfish brigade up in arms then nothing will, and I hope they enjoy a season of absolute shite like never witnessed before.

There it is then.

:lol:

Ashley's still trolling, this summer just gets worse/better.

His club needs to burn. A new club needs creating as he's not going anywhere any time soon.

Correct attitude. The sooner this club die the better. I would rather support Gateshead.