Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It's not going to be anyone with an ounce of self-respect, lets be real. No way would someone like Pearson work under Bruce.

tbh honest, its unlikely they'll be working "under" Bruce. may be in an official capacity, but bruce will asnwer to them and they will answer to ashley.

might even be a way of undermining bruce so he quits and doesnt get a pay off.

Just seen the Liverpool - Burnley result from last night.

So Bruce was getting big praise (from his media/pundit mates) for setting us up right to stop Liverpool scoring in the 0-0 up here, yet it seems it was just the start of Liverpool misfiring (not scored in the league since), and not so much Bruce's fantastic tactics, then?

Rumours are it’s Tim Sherwood

If its Tim Sherwood, then I'm pausing my already pathetic support of Newcastle United

I’m pulling your leg - however Shola is a good shout (not in a coaching sense obviously, bloke is useless)

It's not going to be anyone with an ounce of self-respect, lets be real. No way would someone like Pearson work under Bruce.

tbh honest, its unlikely they'll be working "under" Bruce. may be in an official capacity, but bruce will asnwer to them and they will answer to ashley.

might even be a way of undermining bruce so he quits and doesnt get a pay off.

Constructive dismissal. Although I doubt Steve would have the dignity to walk away.

You can just picture it, can’t you... Bruce sat right at the end of the dugout on match days while

Nigel Pearson and the Steves talk tactics.

Guest neesy111

Rumours are it’s Tim Sherwood

If its Tim Sherwood, then I'm pausing my already pathetic support of Newcastle United

I’m pulling your leg - however Shola is a good shout (not in a coaching sense obviously, bloke is useless)

We do have mike ashley as owner, Sherwood would be a genuine rumour.

If it is real it must be a snidey play from Ashley to force Bruce out i.e. put another manager (DOF) in to "help" and they give the orders. Surely even Brucie Bonus wouldn´t stand for it...

Great play from the fat one tho¨ (what a canniving cnut he is!).