Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

News will come over over the weekend, that the fakoever is officially off. Ashley will blame BZG for Rafa leaving and causing the turmoil through the summer. Just watch.

And the media will just lap it up.

This is like a bad dream of David Lynch proportions. 

What we had.  We had Rafa and we were progressing nicely, injuries sorted, cracking defence, never getting thrashed and knowing we'd give every team a tough game with the forwards combination clicking and looking dangerous.  There was a plan, we were moving forward.

Fast forward a couple of months and now it's Steve f***ing Bruce, Jack f***ing Colback back.  It's unreal and a criminal waste of the last three years.  Soon as Rafa left i was out.  I wasn't even going to watch the matches on tv under this ownership. But now i will and I'll be actively urging Newcastle (not 'us' anymore) to lose every single game until the fat money grabbing (where has the money gone?) parasite is gone forever.  Never have i felt so low regarding football.  This is a team i have supported for 45 years since attending my first match aged 6 with my grandad.  This is not our Newcastle anymore, we all know there's no 'project' or ambition above finishing 17th every season, it's purely a money gaining,  asset stripping exercise.  No more.

well said,my thoughts exactly

News will come over over the weekend, that the fakoever is officially off. Ashley will blame BZG for Rafa leaving and causing the turmoil through the summer. Just watch.

And the media will just lap it up.

It won’t just be the media either the daft cunts still going will use it as a excuse as well.

Why is Bruce taking the job? Does he not realise how utterly toxic everything to do with the club has become?

Where they at?

If you want to go move cones with me

Only selling players, no transfer kitty

Oh why do I live this way? (Hey, must be the money!)

Guest reefatoon

Just wait until you see his bloated red face in an interview at the end of January, looking all frustrated, and moaning on at not getting a striker to try and get us of the bottom of the table. Well it will serve you right you you scrotum nosed twat.

if he,s got any sense he,ll think again over this move,he knows whats been going on here surely and can only end 1way,relegation and sacked after a failed promotion push,sacked after 3 month or a heart attack after 6 month,actually thats 3 ways  none u would want to be experiencing

Probably need a goodbye thread at this rate.  :lol:

Sounds like a good idea.

Because of that fat twat, we near enough all have nothing but negatives to say on here, bitching moaning. One fat piece of shit has taken the one thing that is supposed to bring people together, "United" the clues in the name, and made us all reject our club, and literally not care anymore. I cant ever give up the connection I have with Newcastle, but from 11 years old in 1990 I enjoyed some of the greatest footballing times in Nufc history, and then there were ups and downs as Dalglish dismantled KKs entertainers, after a slump with Dalglish and Gullit, the good times returned under Sir Bobby who I hold in the same category as Keegan everyone was buzzing. I can honestly say the past 12 years have been some of the darkest times I can go back to, I thought the club had finally woken up when they appointed Rafa Benitez but the lack of ambition was so blatantly obvious Rafa was never going to stay with us, and now we are going back to all Mike Ashley understands, making a profit not being a success,  back to trying to buy players in their final years of contracts, back to searching Holland and France for cheap players to sell on. Back to having a nodding dog for a manager. In the 29yrs ive supported the 16 managers we have had, I only believe the best to be the ones that get it,the ones that understand the fans and the City, Keegan,Robson,and Rafa.

29 years 16 managers and only 3 managers I truly felt belong with Newcastle.

I've not been for a good while but I know for sure I'll not be setting foot inside St James park until its Ashley free, I only went back a few times because of Rafa but I need to stick to my principles and withdraw completely.

Think I'll just show up for protests or any kind of support that will drive Ashley out.

Guest chopey

£40 million to spend and a percentage of future player sales, not including the Perez fee that money is gone, from an ITK Bruce family member.