Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The sad thing about this is I actually  don't give one  fuck ... I've been following the club since 1999 I was 5 but it was 01/02 season  i was 7/8 when  i became full on obsessed... ever since the club has been  an enormous  part of my life ... a few years maybe even months ago the thought of Steve Bruce becoming  manager  would of made me furious.... but when I heard  the news  about  Bruce I actually  didn't feel anything  at all couldn't give an actual  fuck.... Rafa leaving has been the nail  in the coffin ....

It’s fucking sad that Ashley has done this to people. I’m so glad I saw the 90s under Keegan.

Feel for the younguns like. We had Keegan and Robson, they’ve had fuck all.

He’s fucking the city as a whole over and he fucking knows and enjoys it, an absolutely vile being.

I don't know which to stick my money on, nufc relegated by Christmas or this useless fucker having a heart attack first.

Honestly Steve, you'd probably get a hell of a lot more support for kindly rebuffing the offer.

2019, Rafa has left, two top goalscorers have left, majority of fanbase led on another takeover fairytale and Steve bruce getting a job in the premier league at Newcastle.

What version of fucking hell is this?

God just watched his Sheffield Wednesday appointment press conference what a depressing watch :laugh:

Said he wasn’t sure if he wanted another go at management or not.

Said he had to be sure about his health.

Said it will probably be his last job.

Said he didn’t care that there isn’t anything to spend.

I reckon he’s just coming here for one last payday/mid season pay off the guy looks finished as a manager.

£40 million to spend and a percentage of future player sales, not including the Perez fee that money is gone, from an ITK Bruce family member.

If that's true, there's a god awful lot of cash being filtered in and out of NUFC. :( A proper investigate reporter could have a field day. Just a pity there are few left, let alone any in the local media.

Thing is- it doesn't need any investigating- it'll be the same move as last year. It will all be there in black and white- but it takes so long for the accounts to come in that there's always a more up-to-date clusterfuck keeping us all occupied.

And we'll find out just how much truth was in the club's comment:

NUFC said that Ashley considered the remaining £111m debt “to be long-term in nature, having been in place for over a decade, and repayable only in the event of the sale of the club.”

Didn't he turn us down before we got Souness? Probably always regretted it and wouldn't pass it up again.

Aye, regretted it so much he turned us down again when he was approached following Sourmess sacking.

I don't know which to stick my money on, nufc relegated by Christmas or this useless fucker having a heart attack first.

Honestly Steve, you'd probably get a hell of a lot more support for kindly rebuffing the offer.

2019, Rafa has left, two top goalscorers have left, majority of fanbase led on another takeover fairytale and Steve bruce getting a job in the premier league at Newcastle.

God just watched his Sheffield Wednesday appointment press conference what a depressing watch :laugh:

I reckon he’s just coming here for one last payday/mid season pay off the guy looks finished as a manager.

His body certainly looks finished with living.

I honestly worry for his health mind. The toxicity pardew received whilst trying to stay brave was pretty grim.

I don't think at this time in his career he could handle such vitriol.

Chants of ”You fat Geordie bastard, get out of our club” would actually be quite funny

Not one of our own

Not one of our own

Steeeeeeeeeve Bruce, You’re

Not one of our own

His body certainly looks finished with living.

I honestly worry for his health mind. The toxicity pardew received whilst trying to stay brave was pretty grim.

I don't think at this time in his career he could handle such vitriol.

I’d feel for him if he wasn’t clearly coming for a mid season pay off.

Even in that press conference he sounded nearly done with the challenge of management.

Scary that after talking to him they think he has the fight for the job he sounded absolutely finished :laugh:

From Rafa to this f***ing shattered-nose goon.

It still massively hurts. We had a world class manager that just needed normal and healthy PL investment. Instead we get Steve Bruce. FML.

The saddest thing of it all is Newcastle United are heading in one direction, relegation is near certain and it could well be a long long time till we see them play at the top level again after this season and even if mike Ashley decides to sell because we are in the championship or league one, it probably won’t be a rich Arab that’s interested in us then.

The club is fucked.

Even relegation means nothing TBH, it’s not relevant. There’s no reason to care about anything football-related.

I’ll try to stop making this post soon :lol:

Don’t know if that’s in reply to me or not but I agree. Point I was making really is even if Ashley sells and we are in league 1. The damage is done. The club probably will take years and years to come back from and probably need more than 1 takeover. That’s as low and depressing this all is

A bit of a drift at the bookies now 2/11 still a warm favourite but a glimmer of hope

Does it really matter? If Bruce turns us down or we can’t reach a compensation deal with Wednesday they’ll just get some other fuckwit to do it