Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I don’t know what difference a coach will make anyway. Especially if they’re working under a complete fucking neanderthal

The hope is probably that this 'new set of eyes' will advise Bacon boy where the team is lacking, and give ideas/options how to improve it.

But, as it seems Bruce isn't fully onbaord with this appointment, he'll probably ignore the advice and things wont change.

At that point we may see Bruce pedalled and this new 'coach' step up. Hopefully not too late though.

Needs to be some protest setup for palace at home a week on Tuesday like I can’t rest until this cunt has gone. I know it is irrelevant  in the scheme of things as some other no mark will replace him but I despise Bruce even as a person, embarrassed he is associated with our once great club man.

Needs to be some protest setup for palace at home a week on Tuesday like I can’t rest until this c*** has gone. I know it is irrelevant  in the scheme of things as some other no mark will replace him but I despise Bruce even as a person, embarrassed he is associated with our once great club man.

That could be what the latest Wor Flag tweet is on about

I don’t know what difference a coach will make anyway. Especially if they’re working under a complete fucking neanderthal

The hope is probably that this 'new set of eyes' will advise Bacon boy where the team is lacking, and give ideas/options how to improve it.

But, as it seems Bruce isn't fully onbaord with this appointment, he'll probably ignore the advice and things wont change.

At that point we may see Bruce pedalled and this new 'coach' step up. Hopefully not too late though.

This is what I think.

Needs to be some protest setup for palace at home a week on Tuesday like I can’t rest until this c*** has gone. I know it is irrelevant  in the scheme of things as some other no mark will replace him but I despise Bruce even as a person, embarrassed he is associated with our once great club man.

Why wait for Tuesday week, we have Leeds at home in 48hours time. Wor flags are up to something I'm sure.

Why wait for Tuesday week, we have Leeds at home in 48hours time. Wor flags are up to something I'm sure.

Yeah I would be up for that too just thought it might be a bit short notice for this Tuesday and next Tuesday it will have time to build more numbers as no doubt this cunt will still be here by then too

Guest neesy111

Has this ever happened to another team, got a coach in the middle of a season to “help the manager”

I was thinking this before.

Can only think of Mike Phlean a few times and when Boro brought in El Tel to help Bryan Robson.

Has this ever happened to another team, got a coach in the middle of a season to “help the manager”

Keegan brought in lawrenson to help with defence. Not the same thing tho as that wasn’t a hand holding excercise

Guest neesy111

Keegan brought in lawrenson to help with defence. Not the same thing tho as that wasn’t a hand holding excercise

Yeah, wasn’t he our “defensive coach” for a bit?

Yeah and he was shit.  Dalglish sacked him.

Guest neesy111

There's a funny clip of when shearer scored the winner in the 4-3 vs Leicester and Lawrenson has the face of a slapped arse.

Guest neesy111

There's a funny clip of when shearer scored the winner in the 4-3 vs Leicester and Lawrenson has the face of a slapped arse.

He always looks like that though.

That's true. :lol: