Newcastle 0 - 1 Chelsea - Post match thread

Dave

Guest eyeball_tickler

not sure if its been mentioned, i hope it has, solano was the best player by a mile. if carr gets back in when he's fit there is no god.

I agree with everything Delima as said, our subs could do F*** all so why bother?

And you know this how?

Pathetic attitude is that tbh. There was absolutely nowt happening for us as it was - we may aswell make the substitutions, even if we're not guaranteed a great reaction.

May as well keep the better players on, more chance

If we brought Sib on for Parker it would of been a change of formation, not just a player for player like, which is what we needed.

I haven't read any of this thread buy here's my thoughts;

Firstly Chelsea are a cheating bunch of C***s. Robben is a f***ing disgrace to the game. I bet that c*** Mourinho won't mention his diving to the press! I wonder how much the Russian gangster paid for Chros Foy tonight.

Also, Roeder was clueless yet again. Dyer on the right, Emre upfront/just off Martins and Milner on the left did not work. The first time time ended up in a forward position early in the 2nd half wee nearly scored! Dyer should have been up front, Emre on the left (he was completely wasted) and Milner on the right.

Why did it take so long to bring Siba on? What the F***'s he going to do in 3 minutes?

Roeder has largely escaped the flak over the last month or so thanks to an upturn in fortunes but tonight for me showed how clueless he is.

:thup:

T*** on the Chelsea forum:

"Robben was fouled twice en route to the free-kick - he stealthily avoided the Solano challenge but was hacked down by Butt."

Thats' correct imo. But robben doesn't need to act like he's got a rocketlauncher up his ass.. And i hate that diving from him, and that acting like if he was shot with a shotgun

So he was 'hacked' down was he?

Dont know about "hacked" down (i dont know "exactly" what that word means)

But he was fouled....Sorry if i missunderstood you  :winking:

I wish i could get the chance to play against robben  bluebiggrin.gif No need for acting after that. He deserves some real beating...

I agree with everything Delima as said, our subs could do F*** all so why bother?

And you know this how?

Pathetic attitude is that tbh. There was absolutely nowt happening for us as it was - we may aswell make the substitutions, even if we're not guaranteed a great reaction.

Better players they may be. But they were doing fuck all tonight.

Guest Geordiesned

And you know this how?

They'd be better in their proper positions tbh. Plus, I'd say Siba has been one of our better players of late. Our tactics could certainly have done with his height up front. Martins and Emre were never going to win anything in the air.

agreed,throwing sibi and luque (maybe even rossi) couldve added something,our first 11 looked jaded and tired,they shouldve been brought off but glenn decided to wait till the last 3 Mins!! before making his FIRST sub..

And is why we are out of the competition.

Cheers Glenn you sour faced cunt  :thup:

Guest Gemmill

agreed,throwing sibi and luque (maybe even rossi) couldve added something,our first 11 looked jaded and tired,they shouldve been brought off but glenn decided to wait till the last 3 Mins!! before making his FIRST sub..

Sibierski should have been brought on sooner, but Luque should have been made to warm up in a dress.  If he wants to play like a woman, he can dress like one.

Sibierski should have been brought on sooner, but Luque should have been made to warm up in a dress.  If he wants to play like a woman, he can dress like one.

Fettish thoughts tbh.

Sibierski should have been brought on sooner,

You changed your mind about the subs then, Gemmill? ;-)

Guest Gemmill

No.  bluebigrazz.gif You were going on as if all we needed to do was fling on some subs when in reality we had very little on the bench.  Sibierski and that was about it really.

No.  bluebigrazz.gif You were going on as if all we needed to do was fling on some subs when in reality we had very little on the bench.  Sibierski and that was about it really.

at 60mins he would of done.

No. bluebigrazz.gif You were going on as if all we needed to do was fling on some subs when in reality we had very little on the bench. Sibierski and that was about it really.

Did you read my uber-post that replied to your initial comment about the subs? Cos i'm not going through it again. :lol:

And is why we are out of the competition.

Cheers Glenn you sour faced c***  :thup:

You really think that? If we'd made those substitutions earlier we would definately have won? We may have had a slightly better chance, but what you said is exactly the same as saying we definitely would have won had we made them  :lol:. Roeder fucked up a bit tonight, but I can't believe quite how much flack he's got for it. We were always underdogs ffs.

Fucking hell. Didn't see much of the game as I was working, but it seemed we were the better team.

And all this bullshit about Parker? Jesus Christ! You are really looking for a scape-goat aren't you? How many of you were praising Parker last year? Someone get the results of them polls that were made, I'm pretty sured Parker scored quite high! And they were from when? September or something? Now he's suddenly the worst thing that has happened since we signed Souness or something?

Guest Geordiesned

Fucking hell. Didn't see much of the game as I was working, but it seemed we were the better team.

And all this bullshit about Parker? Jesus Christ! You are really looking for a scape-goat aren't you? How many of you were praising Parker last year? Someone get the results of them polls that were made, I'm pretty sured Parker scored quite high! And they were from when? September or something? Now he's suddenly the worst thing that has happened since we signed Souness or something?

People might want to have a look at how many games Parker has played this season and how many of those games we have lost. The bloke is a superb tackler but unfortunately his passing range seems to be that of a crab/Lee Clark.

People might want to have a look at how many games Parker has played this season and how many of those games we have lost. The bloke is a superb tackler but unfortunately his passing range seems to be that of a crab/Lee Clark.

His passing isn't worse than Butts. And tbh, the reason we've been better is NOT because Parker's been injured. More likely that Ameobi isn't playing, if we're going to pinpoint it to one man.

Much as I don't rate Roeder, it's too easy to say he should have made subs when none of us know what would have happened.

While there were other factors in our second half decline I believe Chelsea took a grip of the game by bringing on Lampard, Ballack and Drogba, and there's no point kidding ourselves otherwise. Three world class players like that were always going to cause us problems.

I would have liked to have seen us match their fresh legs a bit earlier but looking at our bench I wasn't entirely sure. Rossi never looks up for the fight to me, he knows he's going in a few days and I always feel he would rather score the consolation in a 2-1 defeat than help the team win and make no name for himself. Similarly Luque knows he is on the brink of leaving and I don't think we'd have seen much from him. Sibierski would have given us the height but by withdrawing a midfielder we may have been overran by their superior midfield, who knows.

Up until the 79th minute free kick I still thought it was anyone's game and let's not forget that we were beaten by a set-piece today, not because we were outplayed in any way at all.

Guest Geordiesned

His passing isn't worse than Butts. And tbh, the reason we've been better is NOT because Parker's been injured. More likely that Ameobi isn't playing, if we're going to pinpoint it to one man.

I disagree. I think the preceeding 3 games have shown that Butt can be a very good passer of the ball.

Siting Ameobi's absence as a reason why we're playing better is complete and utter bollocks tbh. I don't think I even need to justify that with an explanation.

we lost to chelsea twice,twice they score in the time range of 75-80,twice it was drogba coming on from the bench,twice it was roeder making late changes..

and trust me,if we play them a third time,the exact same thing will happen

blueyes.gif

Much as I don't rate Roeder, it's too easy to say he should have made subs when none of us know what would have happened.

While there were other factors in our second half decline I believe Chelsea took a grip of the game by bringing on Lampard, Ballack and Drogba, and there's no point kidding ourselves otherwise. Three world class players like that were always going to cause us problems.

I would have liked to have seen us match their fresh legs a bit earlier but looking at our bench I wasn't entirely sure. Rossi never looks up for the fight to me, he knows he's going in a few days and I always feel he would rather score the consolation in a 2-1 defeat than help the team win and make no name for himself. Similarly Luque knows he is on the brink of leaving and I don't think we'd have seen much from him. Sibierski would have given us the height but by withdrawing a midfielder we may have been overran by their superior midfield, who knows.

Up until the 79th minute free kick I still thought it was anyone's game and let's not forget that we were beaten by a set-piece today, not because we were outplayed in any way at all.

:thup: Couldn't agree more