Joelinton

Stifler

Embarrassing twitter and verbal abuse.

But calling it as I see it - he is a very poor player right now. Be it confidence and or execution, he’s very very bad and he’s letting himself, his teammates, his club and the fans down. Needs to sort it out.

Well I would argue that it's the job of the manager to sort it out. If a player isn't performing, you don't need to start him every match. Give him a spell out and get one of your other strikers in. Although none of them are scoring either it has to be said, and with our terrible football, chances are not going to be that easy to come by no matter who starts.

Agree. Bruce has thrown him to the lions. He’s gone from showing a modicum of promise to a car crash of a player. Should have been benched weeks ago. Unfortunately for him (and us) he’s possibly going to be our only attacking option due to Bruce’s training causing injuries/morale issues.

Guest Howaythetoon

Getting dog's abuse on Twitter from our fans it appears. So many of our fans are the worst. :lol:

It’s these daft cunts that are paying for this all :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

No excuse for lack of effort mind, abuse is piss poor, but these are the same morons who boo our former Mexican Perez and write Ashley cheques... idiots!

No excuse for lack of effort mind, abuse is piss poor, but these are the same morons who boo our former Mexican Perez and write Ashley cheques... idiots!

People will always talk about money but i think that needs to be taken out of the equation. As our inspiration would say, "it is what it is" in football.

However, how many of us can't really be arsed if we work for a wank company and under a god awful manager? How many of us just go through the motions ?

This guy is struggling but where is his motivation to help him out of this slump ?

Guest chopey

I really dont know why he doesnt keep him on the bench.

Cos Ashley paid £40 million for him to make £60, he wants that horse flogged.

The fans are daft cunts mostly. If they think someone else is going to come in and start scoring, they haven't been watching the games.

Spot on.

No point in blaming young players like this guy and Longstaff for underperforming when they’re being coached by absolute fucking morons.

The fans are daft c***s mostly. If they think someone else is going to come in and start scoring, they haven't been watching the games.

Spot on.

No point in blaming young players like this guy and Longstaff for underperforming when they’re being coached by absolute f***ing morons.

All of this

i mean the kid almost certainly isn't ever going to cut it as a PL number nine and he bears a lot of responsibility for not being able to kick a ball properly in front of goal, but the coaching and management at the club have made things 100% worse imo, possibly to the point of it being irreparable already which is diabolical in 6 months

I wonder what is attracting Joelinton to NUFC? I highly doubt he has ever heard of Steve Bruce. Could it be he'll get higher wages at NUFC than his current club and he's been told by NUFC that if he does well he'll be sold (at a profit) to a more ambitious club? Thought so.

It's a weird one - he's been persistently linked with the Toon and no one else for two windows now.

There's probably something to the agent relationship angle.

Here's one thing I'm certain of ... he'll go on to much better in his career than this club ever will under MA.

So, for those that have been doing so, have your fill laying into him all you want. The joke is on you.

I’ve got a certain amount of sympathy for him, he’s been parachuted into an absolute shitstorm, new country, new league, new culture, new language and he’s playing for and being coached by utter fuckwits. It must be even worse with a £40m price tag dangling from his neck but he’s looked awful. I feel for him but there’s got to be a limit. There’s only so long the difficulties can be used to excuse him and his dreadful play. I like him and hope he comes good but he’s looked absolute dogshit whenever he’s had the ball at his feet or he’s had a chance in the box.

Here's one thing I'm certain of ... he'll go on to much better in his career than this club ever will under MA.

So, for those that have been doing so, have your fill laying into him all you want. The joke is on you.

I mean, it’s possible for them both to be shite.