Joelinton

Stifler

His errors and poor finishing are magnified 100 times because he's missing the very few chances we/he creates. Because we basically create 3-4 chances per game and he's normally on the end of one or two of them, his misses are far more critical than they should be. 

A player can't play themselves back into form with only 2 opportunities per game. We need to create more fullstop. The alternative is to sign a 1 in 2 striker and we know that's not going happen.

So the club pay £40m for this lad in hope he turns a profit later down the line and he’s been such a failure they’re now looking at 45 year old Glen Murray to plug the goal void his selection creates. Brilliant bit of business by Ashley. It’s almost like Rafa knew what he was on about.

I'd like to think he's trying to put it back across the goal for one of our other forward thinking players to knock it in, yeah.... I'd like to think that. :lol:

That’s what I was thinking is there someone outside of the shot

I'd like to think he's trying to put it back across the goal for one of our other forward thinking players to knock it in, yeah.... I'd like to think that. :lol:

Look again....eh no you seen his header straight out of play on saturday man this guy cant even do the basics of being a footballer. He has the shooting power of a 5 year old and the heading ability of Frankenstein

:lol: There's no one for fucking miles and how does he fall like that?

There was a sniper in the crowd. Must have been. That’s all it can have been surely because that’s just..... :lol:

:lol: Gaping net and best explanation is he's squaring it for...I don't even know. You'd do better in FIFA if you dropped the fucking controller.

I don’t know why people are getting worked up about him.

A. There’s no way we paid 40 million, 10 million more realistic.

B. He’s not a striker, his goals record shows that.

The club should have also bought a quality striker as well in the summer but we all know that’ll never happen.

He's getting no direction or advice either I'd guess.

Imagine if Rafa was still here he'd be talking one to one with him for hours. Feet in the wrong position etc. Wouldn't be playing as an isolated striker either.

Rafa would have gradually introduced him into the team over a number of weeks instead of throwing him straight in and expecting him to get on with it. The prems a harder league than the Austrian and German leagues,the lads going to need time to adjust.

Rafa would have gradually introduced him into the team over a number of weeks instead of throwing him straight in and expecting him to get on with it. The prems a harder league than the Austrian and German leagues,the lads going to need time to adjust.

agree to an extent but it doesnt excuse some of the chances he's missed. the first couple against rochdale were ridiculous.

he was up against a league 1 team team. what a prefect opportunity to get yerself pulled round.

I don’t know why people are getting worked up about him.

A. There’s no way we paid 40 million, 10 million more realistic.

B. He’s not a striker, his goals record shows that.

The club should have also bought a quality striker as well in the summer but we all know that’ll never happen.

I agree, i did read somewhere on twitter about (not sure if it was someones theory or a fact) add ons goals agent fees ect.... all adding upto 40mil upfront i cant remember but think it was 10-13 upfront

Don’t break your transfer record for years until Almiron, a bloke you put off buying repeatedly because of costs, then double it almost immediately buying some bloke no one else is scouting, few have heard of, has no obvious outstanding physical attributes as well as having an absolutely bog standard record in inferior leagues. Aye, it all makes sense.

There was a sniper in the crowd. Must have been. That’s all it can have been surely because that’s just..... :lol:

:lol: Gaping net and best explanation is he's squaring it for...I don't even know. You'd do better in FIFA if you dropped the fucking controller.

:lol:

Simple google of "Mitrovic missed chances" brings up actual articles with headlines like "Missed chances leave McClaren's side deeper in trouble," and results with sentences like "striker Aleksandar Mitrovic failing to make the most of his many chances..."

This fucker couldn't finish for us. I simply don't understand the constant, rampant revisionism.

His misses against Everton & Sunderland alone cost us valuable points that season.

Get the fuck outta here with this Mitro love-in.

Simple google of "Mitrovic missed chances" brings up actual articles with headlines like "Missed chances leave McClaren's side deeper in trouble," and results with sentences like "striker Aleksandar Mitrovic failing to make the most of his many chances..."

This fucker couldn't finish for us. I simply don't understand the constant, rampant revisionism.

His misses against Everton & Sunderland alone cost us valuable points that season.

Get the fuck outta here with this Mitro love-in.

You're straw-manning the fuck out of this to make an argument like, there's no love in and nobody is saying Mitrovic isn't appalling infront of goal. You're just talking relentless shite.

Mitrovic was shite all in all in his first season, he shouldn't have been our main striker and his lack of cutting edge cost us points. He still looked better than Joselu.

Stumbled on some comments in the Mitro thread :lol:

Can't believe the similarities to what is being said about yet another young striker we currently have that has not been put in a great position. This club is so rubbish at the minute man :lol:

This f***er couldn't finish for us. I simply don't understand the constant, rampant revisionism.

Get the f*** outta here with this Mitro love-in.

This f***er couldn't finish for us. I simply don't understand the constant, rampant revisionism.

You're straw-manning the f*** out of this to make an argument like, there's no love in and nobody is saying Mitrovic isn't appalling infront of goal. You're just talking relentless s****.

Mitrovic was s**** all in all in his first season, he shouldn't have been our main striker and his lack of cutting edge cost us points. He still looked better than Joselu.

Can't believe the similarities to what is being said about yet another young striker we currently have that has not been put in a great position. This club is so rubbish at the minute man :lol:

Kaka kicking up old beefs in 2020. Bring it on, son!

Guest reefatoon

I’m just waiting for the massive new sports direct store to be opened up on what was the car park of hoffenheim‘s ground.

You're straw-manning the f*** out of this to make an argument like, there's no love in and nobody is saying Mitrovic isn't appalling infront of goal. You're just talking relentless s****.

Mitrovic was s**** all in all in his first season, he shouldn't have been our main striker and his lack of cutting edge cost us points. He still looked better than Joselu.

Kaka kicking up old beefs in 2020. Bring it on, son!

Nah, man. Nothing personal. It wasn't about singling you out. I didn't even pay attention to who had said what! :lol:

Most people were saying the same sort of thing. If I could have pulled all the comments I would have. Just wanted some examples :lol:

I just thought it was really interesting that most people had decided that Mitrovic couldn't finish! And when you look at his record since leaving us both in league and international fixtures it clearly isn't true.

We are not setup to get the best out of strikers at the minute, just as has been the case previously, and we ended up jettisoning a good young striker that most would likely still have now in Mitrovic.

The manager has got to go, and I am really starting to drift more towards wanting him to get humiliated every game.