Joelinton

Stifler

Sadly, I think there are a lot of motorists who either knowingly or unknowingly drive over the limit. Innocent until proven guilty though of course, and I hope it has no bearing on him being included in the team for Sunday.

Fucking stupid idiot. Plenty of other ways to get home if you're not sure, especially if you have his wealth. 

I'm sure the club will take action, and I hope he comes out with a statement. Not sure what the club should do, but I'm sure they'll make the right decision.

Just now, TorchyTBB said:

Some of the comments on here, unbelievable.  Any drinking, no matter how little, then driving is indefensible.

I don’t think it’s bad on here? He seems to be being universally condemned for what is an incredibly stupid decision. I’ve seen other fan bases twist themselves in knots defending sexual offenders and such like. Nice to see N-O isn’t like that. 

1 minute ago, TorchyTBB said:

Some of the comments on here, unbelievable.  Any drinking, no matter how little, then driving is indefensible.

I mean, I’ll be honest, I would drive after 1 beer no question about it. No more than 1 though 

2 minutes ago, NWMag said:

I mean, I’ll be honest, I would drive after 1 beer no question about it. No more than 1 though 

Yeah I’ll do 1 pint max but that’s usually if I’m in a pub in the lakes after a long walk and I’m not going to be driving straight away and I’ll usually have a soft drink too. Never more though and almost always never anything.