Joelinton

Stifler

1 hour ago, Flip said:

:lol: words like fascists are thrown around so easily nowadays. 

Given that in this country in the last couple of years we've had anti protest laws, voter suppression laws, and we're now looking to pass forcing people to work laws I think the word fascist could do with being used a bit more often than it is.

10 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

The point I’m trying to make is you’re condescending people, deliberately winding them up and dismissing their opinions, personal traumas and fears at the state of the country like it’s some sort of sport, which is conduct indicative of, and commonplace amongst, those of the far right. Your belittling of the poster with a very recent experience of drink-driving related trauma was callous and really misconceived, I think you’d do well to apologise and think about the fact you need to coexist in this space with others. 

I hope life is great man. I wish you all the best.

7 hours ago, Cf said:

Given that in this country in the last couple of years we've had anti protest laws, voter suppression laws, and we're now looking to pass forcing people to work laws I think the word fascist could do with being used a bit more often than it is.

Have a look at the link I posted earlier and tell me it's not the right wing of the Tory party and, Jesus fuck I'm agreeing with Anna Soubry, even she says the Tory party have been taken over by the far right brexit tendency.

Edited by madras

1 hour ago, Cf said:

Will refrain (something many people on here need to learn) from making a long post in order to not make this thread worse than it is. But whatever you posted has absolutely nothing to do with what Kaka posted initially and the way the word fascist was used. Also, highly disagree with your sentiment, but that’s from a non-UK perspective. :thup:

Edited by Flip

2 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Think this may be thread NO finally jumped the shark like [emoji38]

Magnificent spectacle. Like folk suddenly and fondly remembered the misery and disharmony of the past after months of carefree decent football oblivion, and instantly started gouging lumps out of each other as if Mike Ashley had just used the SJP advertising hoardings to promote his book on Brexit

Given I’m on Eastern Australian Time, I’ve just hopped back on here and I’m confused.  I think we’ve now agreed that Joelinton is a fascist, Kaka both is and is not Brazilian, and drink driving is more fun when you’re speeding.

Or have I got my wires crossed?