Joelinton

Stifler

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I said he was pathetic after he said I was stupid, because I though it was a pathetic response.

And you know what, he's also not the only one that has been through some horrid shit by the way.

Of course not, but your posts were pretty fucking crass in the circumstances imo like.

Considering your main gripe seems to be about people posting over the top 'abuse' online (in itself an over the top description imo) about Joelinton's drunk driving, it seems a bit odd to then go over the top with the things you say to someone who has suffered the consequences of drink driving.

21 minutes ago, KaKa said:

You lot don't even understand the difference between defending him and me saying the reaction is over the top.

But you all seem to be having fun with the narrative so please do carry on.

It was just a bit of light hearted banter.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Of course not, but your posts were pretty fucking crass in the circumstances imo like.

Considering your main gripe seems to be about people posting over the top 'abuse' online (in itself an over the top description imo) about Joelinton's drunk driving, it seems a bit odd to then go over the top with the things you say to someone who has suffered the consequences of drink driving.

I only ever responded to his behaviour. Had nothing to do with whatever circumstance he has been through, and I'm sorry but you can't just go around taking that stuff out on other people that had nothing to do with it, even if they have been found guilty of a similar action.

Joelinton will get his punishment. Not sure what else people want. Just not a fan of the online group raging.

I hear you though. In all honesty I should have just exited the thread and not said a thing, if I found it all a bit annoying. I'll certainly keep that in mind for next time.

4 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Just can't see Howe starting him (or even having him in the squad) for the weekend. I seriously doubt he's happy about him being out that late anyway (he's talked about lifestyle standards for maximum recovery before in interviews) even before the drink driving. 

By many accounts, Jo is a great lad and likely knows this was very fucking stupid. Still, he's got to pay for it as a role model and should be made a reasonable example of.

Yep, can't see Howe letting it slide, he will be considering the message he wants to send to the rest of the players, especially since he's raised standards regarding professionalism out of all recognition over the last year.

Just now, SEMTEX said:

ok but how is it helping chatting about things on a chat forum polic

:lol: I'm objecting to someone posting on a NEWCASTLE forum saying anyone "whining and bitching" about the Tories is "utterly pathetic". 

Think that's fair :lol:

4 hours ago, OverThere said:

The club should think about having a car available to drive players and staff home after games. Think of it like a club "Mam".

Many years ago I used to live with someone who was childhood friends of babayaro. If he couldn’t get a taxi or the wait was massive he would ask baba to send a ‘club car’ to get him, always came straight away to get him. It just looked like a fancy taxi service the club must have had a contract with that gave them priority service. 

unless Ashley cancelled it, I can’t see they wouldn’t have something similar still. 

There is a footballer playing every week for a team challenging for the title despite evidence he raped /assaulted his lass but he can’t be charged because of some daft law rule. I don’t recall him being dropped and everyone is praising him for how well he’s played, what Joelinton has done isn’t a patch on that so no reason at all for him to be dropped.