Joelinton

Stifler

yeah would make sense for sure. Insane how beart up the squad is like really, would be very interesting to see all the lsit of issues they have, barely any of them are probably 'fit' with no issues.

Looks like a muscle injury, small push in the back before he kicked the ball and he has gone to ground immediately.

Was playing great as well...

Guest reefatoon

Yeah, hope he isn’t out for any length of time. The difference when he went off was there to see. We are just too weak in the middle when playing Bruno, Miley and Longstaff. Need reinforcements if he’s injured.

I said a while ago that the team goes as Joelinton does, and the first half performance typified that. He's such a boss [emoji38] Opposition just back the fuck off when he's in the area, it's great. And with good reason.

I know he's not Zidane but he can really dictate games. Think he's in my favourite all time NUFC XI now, you know.

26 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Yeah, hope he isn’t out for any length of time. The difference when he went off was there to see. We are just too weak in the middle when playing Bruno, Miley and Longstaff. Need reinforcements if he’s injured.

KP 😉

10 minutes ago, Beren said:

I said a while ago that the team goes as Joelinton does, and the first half performance typified that. He's such a boss [emoji38] Opposition just back the fuck off when he's in the area, it's great. And with good reason.

I know he's not Zidane but he can really dictate games. Think he's in my favourite all time NUFC XI now, you know.

My memory is awful but it has to be the greatest redemption arc for any player we’ve had. Incredible what he’s done. 

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Gutted he went off, he looked so at ease and was picking his passes brilliantly. Looked an absolute giant out there. 

Was smashing them to absolute bits, the epitome of men v boys. 

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Gutted he went off, he looked so at ease and was picking his passes brilliantly. Looked an absolute giant out there. 

Aye. Really hope it was more precautionary as we had just gone 2 up. As we really could do with him back for City. Midfield is much more balanced and energetic when he is in it. 

Hope it's a knock he can shake off. Stop start season for him with these niggly injuries but when your not playing with a DM having a big physical battering ram who still has a lovely touch is much needed. Longstaff just falls down and Miley still feels very light weight at times so not surprised we struggled for that period as he came off and we adjusted.