Joelinton

Stifler

Just now, David Edgar said:

Sounds to me like he's gonna lose a leg. He'll never recover from that.

I've been to the RVI with my daughter today and seen big Joe in stirrups. He looked in good fettle, though.

Stick a fork in us, we're done  :weep:

Unless we bring in 2 or 3 centre mids, it's a mid-table finish. God knows what that means for our departure lounge.

Sorry to be negative but how can it be anything else right now. We thought this was the start of something special but this season could be a big setback.

3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Stick a fork in us, we're done  :weep:

Unless we bring in 2 or 3 centre mids, it's a mid-table finish. God knows what that means for our departure lounge.

Sorry to be negative but how can it be anything else right now. We thought this was the start of something special but this season could be a big setback.

A bump in the road, on our “onwards and upwards” journey. Transfer window still open…… Let’s see. Either way we’re growing as a club. 

Huge potential long term ramifications from this injury crisis given what a midtable finish and no Europe could mean in the summer. So frustrating.

1 minute ago, JJ7 said:

Huge potential long term ramifications from this injury crisis given what a midtable finish and no Europe could mean in the summer. So frustrating.

In fairness our best transfer windows have come when we haven’t been in Europe. Not saying it will be the case this time but I don’t think it will stop us bringing in top quality.

1 minute ago, JJ7 said:

We signed Bruno during a relegation battle. Of course, theres the potential that our best players may be more open to leaving but it’s hard to see how we progress without a degree of selling players. None of our fringe players have value whereas our best players have huge value. I want to be in Europe again next season but if we’re not, I think we’ll have a great league season next year 

3 minutes ago, JJ7 said:

You see I don’t get this opinion at all, we are two years ahead of schedule and this season was always going to result in a bit of a slump or regression given the fact that we are really only 3 (This jan being the 4th and it’s still open) windows into an actual build. Jan 21 was about staying in the league rather than being forward looking, Bruno signing aside.

People quote how long it took City to challenge as being 4 years, before FFP and from a significantly higher base too. They’d had significant investment by Shiniwatra prior to their big takeover and also had lots of saleable assets. Unlike the utter car crash and squad largely bereft of quality that was here post takeover.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Newcastle United feasting on PSG at the St James' Park on a Tuesday night in October. I watched Keiran Trippier nutmeg a winger while hurdling a corner flag and Alexander Isak glittering in the darkness of our otherwise injured fate. All those moments lost in the Tyne, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Newcastle feasting on PSG at the St James' Park on a Tuesday night in October. I watched Keiran Trippier nutmeg a winger while hurdling a corner flag and Alexander Isak glittering in the darkness of our injured fate. All those moments lost in the Tyne, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

:coolsmiley:

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Newcastle United feasting on PSG at the St James' Park on a Tuesday night in October. I watched Keiran Trippier nutmeg a winger while hurdling a corner flag and Alexander Isak glittering in the darkness of our otherwise injured fate. All those moments lost in the Tyne, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Don’t worry about it, they can just upload your replicant consciousness into a new husk, once the injury crisis has subsided 

Really got to question our physios and medical team. If he’s out injured for the rest of the season, who the hell said he was ok to come out for the second half against the mackems?!?

It’s up there with Botman’s injury that wasn’t picked up.