Joelinton

Stifler

Put him on loan, we pay a portion of his wages, will do sod all here, could go to Fulham to join Mitrovic another briliant striker

And just rely on Gayle and Carroll? Ok then

No takeover and surely we would all want Ashleys club to be relying on absolutely nobody?

Guest neesy111

:lol: Why is an airline dunking on us?

Ask neesy111[/member]

He works for them :lol:

Oi, I'll find out who did it and give them a big well done.

Put him on loan, we pay a portion of his wages, will do sod all here, could go to Fulham to join Mitrovic another briliant striker

And just rely on Gayle and Carroll? Ok then

No takeover and surely we would all want Ashleys club to be relying on absolutely nobody?

I couldn't really care less. I've almost accepted that I no longer care (until I go into the takeover thread and get reminded what could have been)

Can we bring Perez home and forget he existed.

Seems a little cruel.

Cruel? It was more cruel on anyone having to watch this guy try to play football.

Aye, cruel. Poor bugger turns up for his first day back at training

'Who are you then?'

'Er, it's me, Ayoze, remember?'

'Never heard of you mate'

Absolute dross.

Not trying to incite by saying this, but I'm glad he's dross, n'all. Provides a massive nugget of vindication for feeling so disgusted by what went on last summer.

Totally relate to this feeling btw. I always maintained even if he came good that I still would've trusted Rafa to invest the same amount of money more effectively across the team. I don't know if I was trying to convince myself of that or others. :lol: But how it's all turned out has just made the argument so much simpler to make.

Imagine even if they compromised just a little and Rafa got to have his say on the £40m whilst allowing Ashley to take a punt on ASM. :anguish: