Joelinton

Stifler

The manager has got to go, and I am really starting to drift more towards wanting him to get humiliated every game.

:lol: The water's cool KaKa.

Nah, I'm at the point now where I don't even know what I want to happen other than Mike to leave.  I can't stand Bruce and enjoy seeing him squirm but I'm still on the fence as to whether results are going to make a difference.  I still watch all the games but win, lose or draw I'm switched off.  Although I do have a good giggle when it goes tits up.

Absolute shit way to have to view the club you used to follow religiously.

Rafa would have gradually introduced him into the team over a number of weeks instead of throwing him straight in and expecting him to get on with it. The prems a harder league than the Austrian and German leagues,the lads going to need time to adjust.

agree to an extent but it doesnt excuse some of the chances he's missed. the first couple against rochdale were ridiculous.

he was up against a league 1 team team. what a prefect opportunity to get yerself pulled round.

I think it does give some level of excuse. He's obviously not a natural instinctive finisher so everything will be playing on his mind and each chance that doesn't go in just piles more and more pressure on him to score which makes it less likely that all the cogs will turn int he right way = another glorious miss.

OK, Mitro is never going to be the world's top goal scorer but you can see the difference in him when the pressure is off and he is comfortable with his game compared to when he was here, the same applies to Joelinton and whilst he would not be a 15-20 goal a season striker now under a coach like Rafa or even Rogers I'd wager he'd have 4 or 5 by now just with a mental shift

JDT is a perfect example to put him up against tbh, he was a fucking shambles in front of goal in pretty much the same way until he left our wretched setup

You seen that JDT had ability and was an international striker, he just had wretched luck here with Shearer's injury. Whereas Joelinton is not even fucking league 1 standard as was pretty evident Saturday

Bruce being a shit manager doesn’t detract from the player’s inability to shoot properly, lead the line or put in some real effort. He obviously lacks confidence right now and his head drops easily. But anyone with something about them will keep going. Look at Miggy. Joelinton will go down as the biggest flop in our history, sadly, it’s all too predictable because he is never a centre-froward, never a 40m player and should never have been signed in the first place. Rafa and Rondon was of course the obvious investment...

If you look closely at the chance he put wide of the post he hit it with his left peg but the ball brushed the inside of his right foot just enough to put it past the post.  Still unforgivable to not hit the target tho.

JDT is a perfect example to put him up against tbh, he was a fucking shambles in front of goal in pretty much the same way until he left our wretched setup

You seen that JDT had ability and was an international striker, he just had wretched luck here with Shearer's injury. Whereas Joelinton is not even fucking league 1 standard as was pretty evident Saturday

for fucks sake

for fucks sake

for fucks sake

What is wrong with you??. Whst did I say there that warranted that response or what do you think I said that was so wrong

I remember going down to watch training after we'd signed JDT and he was pinging balls in from all angles, he looked fucking brilliant.

for fucks sake

for fucks sake

What is wrong with you??. Whst did I say there that warranted that response or what do you think I said that was so wrong

because you're about the 2nd/3rd person to read the post and ignore everything to make the same repetitive point you want to make which is you've judged him so he's shit the end

the initial point from Kaka i think was that people are saying Joelinton can't kick a ball properly and can't finish, which is exactly what they were saying about JDT at the time and Luuk de Jong more recently

JDT went on to have a great club and national career, LDJ has earned a move to Sevilla since playing for us, which suggests the absolute conclusions drawn from newcastle fans based on seeing players systematically stripped of confidence playing for shit managers in shit teams are not as absolute as they might seem

got it?

I remember going down to watch training after we'd signed JDT and he was pinging balls in from all angles, he looked fucking brilliant.

for surez, how'd that work out for him on the pitch playing out of position in a shite team under a shite manager?

for fucks sake

for fucks sake

because you're about the 2nd/3rd person to read the post and ignore everything to make the same repetitive point you want to make which is you've judged him so he's shit the end

the initial point from Kaka i think was that people are saying Joelinton can't kick a ball properly and can't finish, which is exactly what they were saying about JDT at the time and Luuk de Jong more recently

JDT went on to have a great club and national career, LDJ has earned a move to Sevilla since playing for us, which suggests the absolute conclusions drawn from newcastle fans based on seeing players systematically stripped of confidence playing for shit managers in shit teams are not as absolute as they might seem

got it?

Even if players are low on confidence and going through rough spells you can generally see they have ability

What is about Joelinton that even makes you think he has any ability. The guy hasn't got any attribute youd expect a professional footballer to have

I get so infuriated at Perez he's another of these players that has this mystical group of followers who think he's great same as Mitrovic

He is utter utter shite as weak as water and offers absolutely nothing

Very very poor today no creativity in midfield and clearly out muscled Wednesday deserved to win

We have now lost 6 and will be 2 points behind Brighton after tomorrow with the pack closing in

Losing 4 games at home is pathetic really something needs to be done

and still people will lord it over Mitrovic the guy is fucking hopeless and a total liability, sell this piece of shit asap

I get so infuriated at Perez he's another of these players that has this mystical group of followers who think he's great same as Mitrovic

Very very poor today no creativity in midfield and clearly out muscled Wednesday deserved to win

We have now lost 6 and will be 2 points behind Brighton after tomorrow with the pack closing in

and still people will lord it over Mitrovic the guy is fucking hopeless and a total liability, sell this piece of shit asap

oh boy

:lol: Skewered.

Perez was yet another that many derided, including myself, at one point even!

Under Rafa we really began to see how exceptional he could be and we continue to see it under another really good manager in Rodgers.

When will we look deeper at why all of these guys struggle so much under incompetent managers for goodness sake.

Perez was yet another that many derided, including myself, at one point even!

Under Rafa we really began to see how exceptional he could be and we continue to see it under another really good manager in Rodgers.

When will we look deeper at why all of these guys struggle so much under incompetent managers for goodness sake.

There's no point in having potential if you have a manager like Bruce. Murray would be far better suited to the hoofball we will end up playing.

Guest reefatoon

You would also think playing your football to complete silence apart from a chorus of "fuck off you useless bastard" and "bboooooooo" after every 45 minutes would really lift you to do your best too.

Guest chicken little

I thought JDT was a terrific player, unfortunately due to Shearers injury he was pushed up to play as a number 9 which just didn't suit.

absolutely the exact point i was trying to make when i brought up tomasson. joelinton might be a decent player, but there's zero possibility of drawing a firm conclusion either way under present circumstances.