Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Fenerbahce, on loan from Al-Ahli)

Disco

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Seeing people want to sell him so much is so annoying man. He's been instrumental in us getting some major results ffs.

He's been very good recently but he's no good injured half the season. I'd keep him another year then look to move him on if the injuries continue.

9 minutes ago, TBG said:

Not overly concerned, with Ritchie coming into the side now. 

It's what? Three games/wins in a row now when he's been involved?

That bodes well for our final run in. 

could even move Schar into midfield so Joelinton/Willock could play on the wing 

Not a surprise, his body can’t hold up to the intensity of our system. He just isn’t a solid fit for this squad physically as I’ve probably said on here about 10 times now.

The accumulation of muscle injuries just doesn’t improve over time, it gets worse.

Edited by Nine

8 minutes ago, aussiemag said:

I doubt he is out for 6 weeks when he is running at a good pace in his instagram videos. I would assume he’s back for Tottenham at home. 

Not reckon it could be an old video?

its not a question of his ability so much as its a question of his lack of availability as opposed to having someone else.

Woodgate was, probably still is, the best defender I've ever seen in a Newcastle shirt but wasnt concerned with selling him because was an injury waiting to happen and managed to play about a third of the time.

Especially baring ffp and squad size in mind, it would be foolish NOT to think about moving on and I'm sure its a consideration within the club

56 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

This is the first time he’l have played less than 25 league games for us. 

This is the first time he's been asked to put his body through the wringer. Howe's football philosophopy is a lot more demanding on wear and tear for a footballer, it's not that surprising some players hold up better than others. ASM has always looked susceptible to muscle injuries. That said, if the coaching staff think he can be built up to a better level of resistance to these injuries, I'm sure they'd be happy to keep him rather than let him go for less than £30m.

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Even his recovery is a bit odd, the best place to train and rehab is along the harbour in Monaco? :lol:

It's the mist of extreme wealth in the air, helps muscle recovery, similar to a cold plunge for us plebs. 

Edited by The Bonk