The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

£2 on this £1k back. Did it a few weeks back and only peterboro let it down

If you do that on B365 you'll get a shade over £2k and it's on early payout too.

Just done it for the laughs.

Just over 2k with 35% bonus & early payout.

Could see with a few leads early, a chance to hit the payout for a nice small sum?

If you do that on B365 you'll get a shade over £2k and it's on early payout too.

Sorry, I did it with bet365 because of the early payout but I only have £1 on it not £2. So aye £1k from £1

Sorry, I did it with bet365 because of the early payout but I only have £1 on it not £2. So aye £1k from £1

:thup: I've had a go as well. Here's hoping.

Need a Lingard SOT in this 2nd half for £120.

Morecambe look an unreal price today, 21/10 away to Mansfield. Cardiff are around 9/5 away at Boro and on a huge winning run. Sunderland and Bolton also on my list.

Liam Cooper 2+ SOT after his exploits lately is 13/1 on PP but a stonking 25/1 on Coral.

Jesse Lingard (8 SOT in 4 games) is 11/1 to have a pair in the early with Coral (again, PP trailing with an offer of 17/2).

Fancy cards in the two later games but of course will await team news. Dallas/Luiz and Shelvey/Neves both at 16s are pencilled in.

Mansfield leading  :lol:

Brighton to have 21+ shots - 20/1

Got something like 25 the other day and done that a few times this season. Can see West Brom sitting back, inviting pot shots.

Likely come up a few short but definitely a market to look out for, probably going to end on something like 17/18.

Edit - that said after posting this they've not had 1 in 10 minutes despite chasing the game, knobheads.

I know it's West Brom but they look a bit long given Brighton's inability to convert chances? Single at 4/1

I'd have that and ours down as dire games which could go either way. Home double is 16/1 :lol:

Never in doubt :shifty: Complete faith in Bruce and the lads, needless to say.

Following the Elmo single in this one. Card trixie; Llorente, Ayling and Nakamba.

Edit: threw that up before seeing your post, gdm. Fingers crossed!

I know it's West Brom but they look a bit long given Brighton's inability to convert chances? Single at 4/1

I'd have that and ours down as dire games which could go either way. Home double is 16/1 :lol:

Never in doubt :shifty: Complete faith in Bruce and the lads, needless to say.

Following the Elmo single in this one. Card trixie; Llorente, Ayling and Nakamba.

Edit: threw that up before seeing your post, gdm. Fingers crossed!

Good luck mate

Brighton down to 7s now for relegation from 22/1 before they played Palace. If Fulham & we win this weekend I reckon they’ll soon be favourites.