General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

12 hours ago, Disco said:

Baldwards getting pelters and roundly mocked for his fairly pro Saudi piece today. Needless to say he’s taking it horrendously.

Has anyone got the full article? Not paying the Torygraph a penny.

13 hours ago, Disco said:

Baldwards getting pelters and roundly mocked for his fairly pro Saudi piece today. Needless to say he’s taking it horrendously.

Nice to see he’s from the Neil Custis school of resenting Athletic reporters who are able to do more than just write a bog-standard match report.

Edited by WarrenBartonCentrePartin

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Not often I agree with Edwards but the Southern and North West press can go fuck themselves. They’ll be seething at not being able to bask in our relegation and the reality will start to dawn on them this summer, a bit like those inbred cunts down the road.

Edited by Whitley mag

Got to say mind any local journalist who was intimidated out of asking questions by Panja, Delaney or Oliver Cunt should be named and shamed.

These journalists are the most hypocritical, full of their own importance, up their own arse cunts around.

Edited by Whitley mag

Aye he’s a whopper and seemingly very proud of it.

He’s part right in a way though; all his colleagues want is their chance to get their gotcha question in so they have a soundbite to promote. It’s fairly telling they did it at a London away game too. Not that I have too much with them doing it but they could do it in a much better way. 

I notice Adam Crafton, who I like and think is a good journo, did a fairly soft interview with PSG’s Nasser Al-Khelaifi where the questions were obviously pre-vetted and wasn’t allowed to touch on certain things.

Liekwise them all purring over Thomas Tuchel, who tbf has spoken well since the Chelsea debacle, but also lavished praise on the war criminal after winning the super cup which is conveniently consigned to the forgot that bin.

Ive no problem with them highlighting the Saudi stuff, I don’t think they should be allowed to own a football club, but that it’s taken them collectively 10 years to work out what sportswashing is and now they’re all very concerned about it because it’s flavour of the month comes across exactly how it is - fairly disingenuous and reactionary. 

Can we just ostracize and cast out kernts like this please.

Since the takeover we've pulled lots of absolute melts into our orbit who have a large following and are entirely unrepresentative of the fan base at large. 

Going forward we need to make it clear that these people have nothing to do with the club and should be treated as such.

Edited by Comegetasample