General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

On 05/12/2021 at 12:28, Turnbull2000 said:

The Times seem keen to portray us negatively at any opportunity - yesterday's win was not a first for Newcastle United, but rather the 'Saudis'. And Newcastle fans are disgruntled with Howe after just two games according to Ron Liddle.

Rod Liddle, he's the guy who left his wife for a young one

4 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Honestly don't get how other Journalists all seem to still be friends with Edwards. 

I've often thought that. He sometimes get interviewed by itv tyne tees and I wonder, of all the nufc journalists, you pick that embarrassment!

56 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I've often thought that. He sometimes get interviewed by itv tyne tees and I wonder, of all the nufc journalists, you pick that embarrassment!

its ITV. It’s more of a ringing endorsement of Joe poor Edwards is tbh.

12 minutes ago, LV said:

It was probably their plan all along, to sell it off once they’d built up their subscriber base 

Without a doubt. 

its backed by venture capital who want to see a return on investment. 

Edited by r0cafella

• 2 weeks later...

Rod Liddle of the Times attacking Newcastle yet again today. Seems to be getting more frequent. In summary - NUFC fans are fickle and demanding and deserve nothing less than relegation this season. Oh. and Bruce always acted with dignity at the club, but the awful Newcastle fans drove him out - like they do with most managers.