Emil Krafth

Nobody

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

That’s a great motto he has. Not heard it before. Might use that one. 

Good to see his recovery is going well. 

Good to see him back but I hate it when people use that adage as it's such a lot of unthinking shite.

3 minutes ago, madras said:

Good to see him back but I hate it when people use that adage as it's such a lot of unthinking shite.

Yes, it is 100% not true. Especially for professional athletes. 

i met him in Gossy asda a couple of weeks ago.

seemed to be in good spirits and said he was really looking forward to going down to wembley with the lads and that he hoped to be back playing in 2-3 months.

Would be a huge favour to our summer if he returns to the same level we saw last season. Agree with @Kanji and others that we've missed him, and we could really do without having to buy an understudy to Trippier (assuming Ashby is nowhere near the first team yet). 

17 minutes ago, 80 said:

Can't help but suspect the occasional rest for Trippier would've come in handy. Plus the option of Trippier going to left back with Targett out.

Never crossed my mind until now, Krafth at RB with Trippier at LB wouldn't be so terrible to switch things up. 

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

He's in the 25 man squad

From NUFC.COM

Meanwhile, long-term injury victim Emil Krafth is now back in light training but isn't part of the PL's 25 man squad and won't feature this season. 

He was added after the January window

Fellow goalkeeper Mark Gillespie has also been given a surprise recall to the squad along with right-back Emil Krafth. Howe has admitted is would be a surprise to see Krafth play for Newcastle again this season after he picked up an ACL injury at Tranmere Rovers back in August.

On 09/03/2023 at 12:11, Lush Vlad said:

That’s a great motto he has. Not heard it before. Might use that one. 

Good to see his recovery is going well. 

That’s an old saying - Bruce Willis recorded an album called that meany years ago of him doing covers of his favourite Motown songs.  Wasn’t a bad album actually

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

I still 100% blame that ref for the injury like. They were butchers from the start and the ref totally enabled it. 

The ref let a lot of hard and reckless tackles fly during that match, i thought Trippier was going to be a gonner at one point. 

• 2 months later...