Emil Krafth

Nobody

I first saw him in a different light in the West Ham game. Just did a few things confidentally and well and looked a player at times.  Still only thought he'd be competent when called upon but steadily, slowly and surely he's putting a string together. Well played Wor Krafth

Its going to feel ruthless if we part with some of these lads now after not just the efforts but visible improvements that have been coached out of them.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Can’t remember the last time he had a bad game tbh. He’s pretty much seen off Manky Javier. Either way he’s earned himself a space at second choice or put a couple of quid on his value if he is peddled.

He's a good solid type, nowhere near as bad as some made out, but Manky Javier has probably put a good few quid on his on sell on value tbh. Howe is rebuilding the value of the squad in the same way Kev and Sir Bobby did. He's wonderful.

Hes obviously benefitted from some good coaching and a run in the team.

I might have this wrong but I dont think hes let an opposition player go round the outside of him for ages - the player always has to cut in.

Next season, I would definetly keep him around as a squad player. We've got far worse who are a stones throw away from starting. Given his versatility, he's probably above Manquillo in the pecking order too, but both are solid enough.

I think it’s fair to say he’s still a very poor and limited player but credit where it’s due, seems a very honest professional, extremely coachable and has been nothing but dependable in Trippier’s absence. Hope he keeps it up.

Edited by McCormick