Emil Krafth

Nobody

22 hours ago, TBG said:

Can't help thinking Ashby was simply brought in to sell on. 

Young. English. Handful of games in the Championship.

Must be looking at £15m minimum.

Based on what? Has he been winning rave reviews for his performances this season?

2 hours ago, Beth said:

I think Burn will have that nailed down the next couple of seasons.

I don't think being a guaranteed starter until the heat death of the universe is close to the Dummett role tbh.

46 minutes ago, GEFAFWISP said:

I don't think being a guaranteed starter until the heat death of the universe is close to the Dummett role tbh.

I think the penny is about to drop with Howe regarding starting Burn every game, if it does not he will end up on the dole.

8 minutes ago, Beth said:

I think the penny is about to drop with Howe regarding starting Burn every game, if it does not he will end up on the dole.

Really? When did he last not play a fully fit and available Dan Burn?

17 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Really? When did he last not play a fully fit and available Dan Burn?

Today’s a big day. 

Luton felt like a new low point.  

I think a change in shape is perhaps more likely than Burn being dropped.  

both would be seismic shifts.  Howe is seemingly wedded to Burn and starting as 433.  

We’ve seen Lascelles jump Burn as CV when Botman is out. But it took Brighton battering us and it was Targett who lost his place who isn’t genuinely fancied anyway.  

Edited by The College Dropout

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

A frankly ridiculous opinion to hold 

I think he’s inferior to Lascelles at CB. And I think the level we aspire too we need to improve Lascelles as 3rd choice. Happy to have Lascelles 4th choice.  Burn? Never been a top half premier league CB.  

3 hours ago, NEEJ said:

Jokes on you, pet. 

Well if £15m is the going rate for young full backs who have played half a season for Championship plodders, then yes, it is.

Edited by Beth

5 hours ago, Beth said:

Well if £15m is the going rate for young full backs who have played half a season for Championship plodders, then yes, it is.

Yes, it most certainly is. 

Don’t mind it. Looked quicker than I remembered against Fulham. Would be our 3rd choice right back and cover for CB as a kind of 5th/6th choice option.

I guess keeping him as squad filler is seen as cheaper than trying to buy a utility player. That would also be happy as a back up to a back up. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Don’t mind it. Looked quicker than I remembered against Fulham. Would be our 3rd choice right back and cover for CB as a kind of 5th/6th choice option.

I guess keeping him as squad filler is seen as cheaper than trying to buy a utility player. That would also be happy as a back up to a back up. 

Absolutely and if we got a couple of million back because we've tied him down, not the worst outcome.