Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

Guest reefatoon

That was clearly the worst Man Utd team I have witnessed in 40 odd years of watching football. They were utter shit.

That was clearly the worst Man Utd team I have witnessed in 40 odd years of watching football. They were utter s***.

Easiest game we've had this season.

Now all those plastic Reds you went to school with have to pretend they still like them.  :lol:

What’s mad is it doesn’t feel like we’ve beaten Man United. It feels more akin to a home win against Everton or similar. Beating Man United at home should feel like you’ve just beaten a top, top team and it should be a serious impressive result. With how shit this Man U team are, especially away, you expect them to falter and nothing all that impressive about a team besting them. A good win, but not a lot else.

Guest chopey

Everyone is saying that Rashford looks poor cos he gets no service but I think hes not that good full stop, 21 touches of the football in 90 mins today I don't think he would be anywhere near an Alex Ferguson 11

Everyone is saying that Rashford looks poor cos he gets no service but I think hes not that good full stop, 21 touches of the football in 90 mins today I don't think he would be anywhere near an Alex Ferguson 11

The difference is under SAF he would have been a very good player and Ferguson always had mediocre players in his sides he carried anyway and after they left the club were bang average.  Darren Fletcher and Nicky Butt for example.  Rashford though has a lot of ability and potential and would probably a very good player under SAF.

The difference is under SAF he would have been a very good player and Ferguson always had mediocre players in his sides he carried anyway and after they left the club were bang average.  Darren Fletcher and Nicky Butt for example.  Rashford though has a lot of ability and potential and would probably a very good player under SAF.

Darren Fletcher was a brilliant footballer who was ravaged by ill health and injury towards his late 20s.

That was clearly the worst Man Utd team I have witnessed in 40 odd years of watching football. They were utter s***.

Easiest game we've had this season.

Now all those plastic Reds you went to school with have to pretend they still like them.  :lol:

https://twitter.com/GoldbridgeWorld/status/1180892193185288192?s=19

No football fan ever resets the clock for the 2nd half.

I've been looking forward to seeing the Longstaffs together. Our inability to thread passes together in midfield has been our major weakness and those lads produced a clear improvement.

Matty hits so many good balls without a steadying first touch and that can make such a difference. Like his brother, he covers so much ground too. His performance should take the pressure off Sean, who I think has suffered a bit from all the attention.

Almiron and ASM can be as frustrating as hell with their poor decision-making, although their pace is very valuable and was a big factor in the goal. If the team can get a bit of confidence, hopefully those two will show a bit more composure in turn.

Even Ole himself was bang average.

Guest chopey

Even Ole himself was bang average.

True but he was a fantastic finisher, Rashford doesn't have an outstanding attribute, he's just average at everything a bit like the whole Man U team

today was just like watching Rafa's toon.

But instead of folding his specs and placing them neatly in his suit pocket, Steve rams a steak bake down his gob and wipes the pastry crumbs off his shellsuit.

I know they’ve got injuries, but how many of that Man U team would get into the Leicester or West Ham sides never mind the top 5 clubs’? Maguire, De Gea at a push but not too much better than Schmeichel. Chilwell, Evans, Pereira, Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison & Vardy would all get into this Man Utd team today.