Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United - 06/10/19

Disco

Sorry for the continued whinging but I think today might have finished me off. For us to beat the Solksjaer-managed Man Utd, with the winner scored by a local teenage debutant, having started the game alongside his brother - and for my only take-away emotion from the whole occasion being bitterness, there presumably can't be any way back for me, with the way things are. If I can't feel anything positive today then I doubt I will again until something cataclysmic happens.

Sorry for the continued whinging but I think today might have finished me off. For us to beat the Solksjaer-managed Man Utd, with the winner scored by a local teenage debutant, having started the game alongside his brother - and for my only take-away emotion from the whole occasion being bitterness, there presumably can't be any way back for me, with the way things are. If I can't feel anything positive today then I doubt I will again until something cataclysmic happens.

Aye it's grim like, I'm a couple of years down the road ahead of you.

Guest neesy111

I know what your on about Yorkie.

First thing of my friends said at the game was the best atmosphere of the season which I replied back with 11 fans singing could beat that compared to this season.

Aye it's grim like, I'm a couple of years down the road ahead of you.

I hate the bemusement or (worse) the denial you get from folks when you tell them you feel nothing. Tired of having to explain it to typical fans who can't seem to empathise with it at all.

we really need someone who can take a corner, whip in a free kick from wide, and strike one on target from outside the box.

all our dead ball situations have been absolutely wasted this season.

I know they’ve got injuries, but how many of that Man U team would get into the Leicester or West Ham sides never mind the top 5 clubs’? Maguire, De Gea at a push but not too much better than Schmeichel. Chilwell, Evans, Pereira, Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison & Vardy would all get into this Man Utd team today.

This is 100% right, so why does the manager who's only had 1 transfer window get all the blame? Maguire, James and Wan-Bissaka, the three players he signed in said window, are currently our three best performers.

Fergie in his pomp would struggle with that side yesterday.