Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle United - 19/10/19 - post match from pg5 (five)

Disco

At least when we lose I don't have to suffer through the existential nightmare of being not-happy that we've won.

This but it hurts to not care which doesn't make sense but does to us all.

Beating Man Utd was much worse than any of the defeats. Felt awful after that. Defeats are logical, they’re what should happen, Ashley getting what he has designed.

Dubravka should have done better with their goal, just like against Liverpool and the 3 or 4 howlers he made last season too, average goalkeeper living off a great debut.

By all accounts he had a blinder today.

Guest neesy111

Dubravka should have done better with their goal, just like against Liverpool and the 3 or 4 howlers he made last season too, average goalkeeper living off a great debut.

By all accounts he had a blinder today.

He did

At least when we lose I don't have to suffer through the existential nightmare of being not-happy that we've won.

This but it hurts to not care which doesn't make sense but does to us all.

Beating Man Utd was much worse than any of the defeats. Felt awful after that. Defeats are logical, they’re what should happen, Ashley getting what he has designed.

I know man, i tried to enjoy that Sunday night but it didn't happen.

A win for NUFC is a win for Ashley.

I was slightly pleased when Chelsea took the lead, it's fucking shit.

Honestly the switch to bring Carroll on was shambolic.

Didn't see or hear any of the match, why was this shambolic??

15-20 mins from a good away point he took a midfielder off for Carroll.

Who spent the first 5 minutes chasing the ball around like a 5 year old doing anything rather than what he should. It was one of the worst sub appearances I’ve seen.

Thank you.

Guest Howaythetoon

Seeing the scoreline an hour or so ago, I’m calling this a win for Bruce for turning things around since the last away game. 4 less goals against, no malo. This is a double improvement as Rafa never managed to win losing at Stamford Bridge by only 1 goal. If Bruce can cut down the number of goals conceded, come the end of the season it could make all the difference. Carroll coming on for the last ten minutes or so gives the team so much more in defence with his height and presence dealing with crosses and corners. You have to wonder why he doesn’t start or come on earlier. I’m nit picking I know... anyway a good result for once at the Bridge. Well done Bruce and the lads!

Who spent the first 5 minutes chasing the ball around like a 5 year old doing anything rather than what he should. It was one of the worst sub appearances I’ve seen.

Love this. He’s utter shit, unfit for purpose and a joke of a signing. Be amazed if he’s done anything positive when on the field. Signed to placate morons.

Love this. He’s utter shit, unfit for purpose and a joke of a signing. Be amazed if he’s done anything positive when on the field. Signed to placate morons.

It's worked a treat to be honest. The double Geordie Bonanza of this summer has pretty much curtailed any criticism.

I got the time wrong so I'd already missed the first half when I settled down to watch it. When I realised I just didn't bother putting the second half on, I couldn't be arsed and found I wasn't that bothered. Worrying for me as I usually watch the games religiously even if it's a 3am kick off  :undecided: