Newcastle United 2-1 Southampton - 8/12/19

Greg

Are people really thinking Bruce is better than Rafa :lol:

Don’t forget who built the bulk of this team together over 3 years. Not to mention the record of success.

Any one who genuinely  thinks that is obviously  a moron... saying that  I cant believe  how lucky we are .... today and on the 1st half on Thursday  we have been actually  unbelievably  bad but were gonna walk away with 2 wins it looks like  :lol:

Fair play, another good result. Decent stretch of form, like, has to be said.

Trying to take away all my angstyness and I still can't think of anything about us that is particularly impressive. :lol: Just slogging our way to results against teams.

Geuniely don't think I've ever seen us play as bad as that and come away with a win. :lol:

Win papers over the absolute fissures we've got instead of cracks. There are at least 10 absolutely terrible teams in the EPL.

Carroll was the difference, really gave everything

Carroll isn't the answer, but I find it hard to believe that people think Joelinton offers more than him. Thought the latter's performance as a lone striker was absolutely dismal again today.

Did think we would win it after we scored. Momentum had turned, even when Southampton came back well with guns blazing. The double injuries killed our momentum though and I thought a draw was best case scenario. Fair play we still have the fight to the finish mentality.

Consistency. Win, lose or draw, still the 2nd best team on the pitch. 3 point closer to grubby guts raking in more premier league money.